Credit Suisse

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.9

Quantitative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2014.

I applied for the summer internship. The recruiting process started with a rather difficult written exam and shortlisted candidates were invited to the phone screening. Final stage is the super day. The questions in the interviews were not as hard.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2014.

Originally contacted by HR after online application. Had a quick phone screen and was set up for an in person interview with the hiring manager, followed by subsequent rounds with executives. Have yet to hear back after last set of meetings, so given the length of this process I am assuming no offer is forthcoming.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions - mostly behavioral and aligning your skills to the position sought   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

good systematic process. Met few middle to peer level managers, discussed areas of expertise, understood their organization, their business,etc. It was similar to my background, so I thought I was a good fit and got the same feeling from them too.

Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

The interview was routine. Nothing out of the ordinary. Speak with HR then they call you back of made it to the next round. Met with the MD and his team. Support roughly about 20 people. Floor was professional, nothing out of character. Overall, a good experience n

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few weeks later. The interviewer was reading off a script and seemed uninterested. All in person questions were behavioral, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you motivated a team member to change their perspective.   Answer Question

Summer Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

First round was online video interview with a manager; second round was office visit with 4 back-to-back interviews which took 30 minutes each. Since it's for Shared Services, all questions were based on resume and behavioral questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2014.

Internal referral -- 2 phone interviews over the course of 3 weeks and then heard nothing for 2 weeks. I followed up multiple times via email and phone but folks were frequently out of the office for extended periods of time. Finally after 7 weeks they told me via email that they chose another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult or unexpected. Pretty straight forward/typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Very relaxed - personality questions and markets questions. Role was for their wealth management solutions group and the primary focus of the interview was to see how passionate you were about global markets. You should be prepared to pitch a stock or investment idea. Also, be prepared to walk through your resume,

Interview Questions
    • Describe your strengths/weaknesses. Time that you showed leadership   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Networking is the key to landing an interview and completing informational interviews can help you get there. Your visibility among current employees and the number of people who can remember you from a positive interaction will go a long way.

Interview Questions
    • Associate level interview questions are mostly technically oriented and try to measure your ability to think analytically about the basic modeling and valuation concepts. Be prepared to cover all basics and dig deeply into any answer you provide.   Answer Question
    Salary is standard for fresh grads. Negotiations mostly don't occur.

IT Summer Analyst Interview

2 rounds, a campus interview followed by super day. Most of the questions are behavioral ones and they seem to figure out whether you are suited to work there in the whole process.