Credit Suisse Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 29, 2015

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process just involved 2 30min phone calls, first with someone from IBD and second with someone from S&T side. They were very nice and asked the typical questions that you would expect. They didn't make it too technical but of course expected you to have your own views on market and economic trends.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

great company good experience, zoned in alot on my ba experience, regulation/finance exposure and front to back knowledge. Also asked about architecture knowledge, pm governance, budgets and resource management.

Interview Questions

• asked all about my pm experience and ba experience   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very happy with the overall process. The recruiter was very helpful in helping me to prepare for the interview. I had three rounds of interviews with 5 different people in total.

Off Cycle Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process: two telephone interviews and one on-site interview. I made only the two telephone interview. Questions covers your CVs and skills, and some maths and stats questions with a lot programming question at the end. Overall, smooth interview process without any hard questions, all questions can be found here in glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your favorite work experience listed on your CV and why?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst IBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

The final round consisted of three interviews in total. Two of them were mostly competency-based and the third one consisted of a case study. I needed to demonstrate my interest in the firm and the job I had applied for but no high degree of technical competency was expected. I think that it is important to come across as someone they can imagine themselves working with.

Prime Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was put in touch with someone within prime services after applying on line. The role did not match exactly my prior experience but I worked on similar tasks and my skills could have been easily transferred. The Interviewer was very nice. We got on very well. He took a lot of time to explain the job to me and to get to know me. We talked about common technical interested beyond those required by the job spec. Unfortunately they went for someone who had prior experience in that specific role.

IBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

One assessment centre - no telephone interview Round 1: 2 competency interviews with VP/Associate. Depending on your background it could be technical or competency. If pass this stage, you go to the next round on the same day Round 2: 2 competency and one case study with DIR/MD level. Genuinely just wanted to know you for who you are and your passion outside work. CS is a different to other US banks I had interviews with. My background is not technical so they only quizzed me on the basics i.e which company is a better buy etc It was nice to have DIR/MD getting involved in the recruitment process

Interview Questions

• Why CS, why IBD, what's your story, opinion on the Greek's crisis, oil prices and its impact, it is quite hard to prepare for certain questions!   Answer Question

Operations Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Consisted of two thirty minute phone interviews, occurring straight after one another. Both interviews were with senior members of the company. I was debriefed about the type of questions I could be asked, interviewer then went on to explain their role. Questions were based on my CV, motivations for applying, my knowledge in the industry and the role I was applying for. This was followed with competency based questions and one question regarding current awareness.

Off CycleIBD and GMSG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Online tests - verbal and numerical. 4 20 minute interviews and case study. Mainly competency based with some technicals. Looking for fit and personal skills. Lengthy process, lot of waiting around but lunch is provided.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, got invited to assessment center. The assessment center consisted of 2 rounds. After the 1st round only half of the 12 candidates proceeded to the 2nd round. In the end 1 or 2 people got offers.