Credit Suisse Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.9

Relationship Manager - Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

You need to prepare a cover letter and VC, do it as serious as u can, without these, you won't be able to stand out to get an interview. For the first round, cs will invite candidates to their office, there will be briefing in the morning, following by group case study, then lunch social networking, 1 on 1 interview usually is in the afternoon. The whole process, from you walking into the building, is assessed. Do walk like a banker, talk like a banker and act like a banker.

Interview Questions

• No. CS questions are not very sharp, all are generally questions,   Answer Question

Spring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

I firstly completed an online application, then asked to take a numeracy test which was the standard tests you could find online. Then after about two weeks, I received an email which invited me to two telephone interviews with representatives from the division applied. After about one week, then HR called me to inform that I was successful for the spring insight programme.

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

5 interviews, two in the morning and three in the evening

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Application Process: CV, Cover Letter, 'Fit' Questions, and psychometric tests. Then asked to first and final round interview day (comprised of 4 back to back interviews).

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very technical interview and the interviewer touched upon all the previous experience. The interview took place in cs London office via video conference. It was for a role in cs Zurich. The interview covered various aspects of test automation, challenges faced n how did I overcome etc it also involved questions relating to test reporting and how I would handle live issues.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

First Round Interview

Interview Questions

• If you bought an Equity Call Option with a Down-and-In Barrier, are you Long Skew or Short Skew? Please provide explanation as well.   1 Answer
    • Given an Exotic Option, how would you decide whether to use Local Volatility Model or Stochastic Volatility Model to value the Exotic Option?   1 Answer
    • A = Sqrt(E(Variance))
      B = E(Sqrt(Variance))

Is A larger or B larger? Please explain.

1 Answer
    • Why Equity has downward sloping skew but FX has a "Smiling" skew?
      How does Commodity Skew looks like? (Implied Vol on Y-axis, Strike on X-axis)

Answer Question
    • How to value VIX Option.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Poor HR process. Called me 2 weeks after application for a few minutes 'chat' but turns out to be an interview. I then stopped her and asked to rearrange the interview (as I had forgotten what the role was looking for. She replied that thats fine shall rearrange for Friday. Then 20 minutues after call I recevied an e-mail saying that my application is rejected. How unprofessional!

Campus Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Pretty simple. Got access for an interview through an agency

Interview Questions

• Easy going question like team working skills, problem solving skills   Answer Question

Senior Credit Middle Office Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

2 stage interview process.
    First round with two AVPs, focused on technical questions on CDS.
    Second round with VP credit middle office. More probing on knowledge and past experience within the middle office

Interview Questions

• Do you think the role is about supporting the traders or pushing back on their requests?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard procedure: Online application, numerical and verbal reasoning test. Then you will have your 1st round of two interviews. If you get through this stage, you will then go through another round of two interviews.