Credit Suisse Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Fixed Income Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

One-day assessment center only with five rounds of individual interviews. The super day is divided into morning session and afternoon session and you can head for the second part only if you pass the first which includes two individual interviews. There's no group exercise.

Interview Questions

• Mostly competency based plus a few market sense or technical questions. The interviewers were from business positions and basically went through my CV. There were some technical questions, like how to price the digital option underlying the euro-dollar exchange rate and to dram the P&L diagram.   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through their website. Granted a referral from a current employee after attending a 'Technology Challenge' at my university. Was offered an assessment centre interview several days later. Three one-to-one interviews with current employees and a case study.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a member of your team who does not prepare before undertaking a project to change their ways?   Answer Question

IBD Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

After a standard IB recruiting process (online application+ numerical and verbal tests) I was summoned for a final interview day consisting in 2 1st round interviews (no 1st rounds on the phone at CS) and 2 final round interviews at the CS offices in London.

Interview Questions

• If an unlisted British manufacturer came to us to raise debt on capital markets, what corporate parameters would you look at and what would you advise them?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Firstly numerical and verbal online tests were completed. 1st interview stage consisted of two 30 minute interviews, all competancy based (eg Why credit suisse, why Operations, what are your skills and weaknesses). Then 2nd round interviews was the same style but with VP's who grilled you a bit more to see if you researched the role fully.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Operations division instead of Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager - Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

You need to prepare a cover letter and VC, do it as serious as u can, without these, you won't be able to stand out to get an interview. For the first round, cs will invite candidates to their office, there will be briefing in the morning, following by group case study, then lunch social networking, 1 on 1 interview usually is in the afternoon. The whole process, from you walking into the building, is assessed. Do walk like a banker, talk like a banker and act like a banker.

Interview Questions

• No. CS questions are not very sharp, all are generally questions,   Answer Question

Spring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

I firstly completed an online application, then asked to take a numeracy test which was the standard tests you could find online. Then after about two weeks, I received an email which invited me to two telephone interviews with representatives from the division applied. After about one week, then HR called me to inform that I was successful for the spring insight programme.

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

5 interviews, two in the morning and three in the evening

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Application Process: CV, Cover Letter, 'Fit' Questions, and psychometric tests. Then asked to first and final round interview day (comprised of 4 back to back interviews).

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a very technical interview and the interviewer touched upon all the previous experience. The interview took place in cs London office via video conference. It was for a role in cs Zurich. The interview covered various aspects of test automation, challenges faced n how did I overcome etc it also involved questions relating to test reporting and how I would handle live issues.

Securities Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was split into two stages: morning session of two 30-minute interviews, after which around half of the candidates were cut; and an afternoon session of three 30-minute interviews with more senior employees (MDs and Ds).

Interview Questions

• Was asked what would I do if the company could make a lot of money by trading a particular commodity feature at the expense of farmers in a less-developed country.   1 Answer