Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Private Banking Business Analyst Interview

Private Banking Business Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR in at headquarters followed by 1:1 interview with onsite HR representative followed by a third and final round consisting of anywhere between 4-5 interviews with other associates, senior bankers, and management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are considering Credit Suisse?   Answer Question
  • Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a difficult experience and how you worked through it.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the 2008 MBS Crisis as well as the 2010 European Debt Crisis. Where do you think the market will be in 6 months as a result?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2008.

Interview Details – The people are very pleasant and the offices are very nice. Very professional. Having said that, they didn't seem to be very clear about what they were looking for in applicants.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!