Credit Suisse Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2012.

Easy interview. Operations is an easy job to land. Just have a strong resume hilighting time management, organization, and leadership. Don't mention front-office in interview. That pisses them of.

Why Operations? I said i like seeing things from start to finish. I like to try and make things more efficient.

Architect or builder ( or some other stupid question)?
builder - have a vision, manage, and sit back and be able to accomplishment.

Interview Questions
  • Picked out random positions from my resume and tested me on them.
    Asked me questions about where i saw myself in ten years at CS.
      Answer Question
$20/hr in rdu

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2012.

Very cut and dry process - one hour interview, split into two separate ones. First had two people in it - asked extremely boring questions, weaknesses, strengths, how do you go about solving a problem, leadership, etc. Second asked similar questions. Overall, it was an easy interview, however it showed a lack of creativity on their part and did not seem like an exciting job at all.

Interview Questions

The department the job was in did not seem like a good fit - the people who interviewed seemed boring.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through online virtual recruiting. The interview process was fairly quick (about 1 week). I had 3 Skype interviews with employees working in various divisions of operations. Overall, the interviews were simple (mainly behavioral and fit-based questions). Heard back from HR within 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself making a career out of operations?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

the process is pretty straight forward, got email from cs saying for a AC first after applying for a couple of month, and went to their office for the AC. in total 6 people were in the same session and most of the candidates were from diverse background. Not really able to build a rapport with interviewer managers.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Firstly numerical and verbal online tests were completed. 1st interview stage consisted of two 30 minute interviews, all competancy based (eg Why credit suisse, why Operations, what are your skills and weaknesses). Then 2nd round interviews was the same style but with VP's who grilled you a bit more to see if you researched the role fully.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join the Operations division instead of Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

First round super day: 1 group exercise + 2 face-to-face individual interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

2 step interview. Phone chat around 10 minutes to explore interest and some details of the job and an on site location. Hiring Manager was friendly and tooked time to show around the office which was a nice gesture to me.

Interview Questions
    • They were more concerned with communicating expectations of the job and only asked standard "walk through resume" and "strength/weakness" before moving on to parts of your answers that they would like to know more.   Answer Question
    Negotiate for the standard fresh grad salary expectation. was offered higher.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2011.

Submitted my application online and received a call from HR after a few weeks for an interview. It was a panel interview with the hiring managers. Received the offer after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Very common interview questions like "why do you want to join Credit Suisse?", "where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?", "Have you encountered any difficult situation, and how do you resolve it?"   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

Standard behavioral questions focusing on your background and accomplishments you have indicated on your resume. Also focus on your strengths and weaknesses and how does that fit in with operations.

Straight forward,

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!