Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very cut and dry process - one hour interview, split into two separate ones. First had two people in it - asked extremely boring questions, weaknesses, strengths, how do you go about solving a problem, leadership, etc. Second asked similar questions. Overall, it was an easy interview, however it showed a lack of creativity on their part and did not seem like an exciting job at all.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The department the job was in did not seem like a good fit - the people who interviewed seemed boring.

Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Operations is an easy job to land. Just have a strong resume hilighting time management, organization, and leadership. Don't mention front-office in interview. That pisses them of.

Why Operations? I said i like seeing things from start to finish. I like to try and make things more efficient.

Architect or builder ( or some other stupid question)?
builder - have a vision, manage, and sit back and be able to accomplishment.

Interview Question – Picked out random positions from my resume and tested me on them.
Asked me questions about where i saw myself in ten years at CS.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $20/hr in rdu

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted my application online and received a call from HR after a few weeks for an interview. It was a panel interview with the hiring managers. Received the offer after 1 week.

Interview Question – Very common interview questions like "why do you want to join Credit Suisse?", "where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?", "Have you encountered any difficult situation, and how do you resolve it?"   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – I applied through online virtual recruiting. The interview process was fairly quick (about 1 week). I had 3 Skype interviews with employees working in various divisions of operations. Overall, the interviews were simple (mainly behavioral and fit-based questions). Heard back from HR within 3 days.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself making a career out of operations?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – the process is pretty straight forward, got email from cs saying for a AC first after applying for a couple of month, and went to their office for the AC. in total 6 people were in the same session and most of the candidates were from diverse background. Not really able to build a rapport with interviewer managers.

Interview Question – AC filed, the questions is very trick   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Firstly numerical and verbal online tests were completed. 1st interview stage consisted of two 30 minute interviews, all competancy based (eg Why credit suisse, why Operations, what are your skills and weaknesses). Then 2nd round interviews was the same style but with VP's who grilled you a bit more to see if you researched the role fully.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join the Operations division instead of Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

Interview Details – Standard behavioral questions focusing on your background and accomplishments you have indicated on your resume. Also focus on your strengths and weaknesses and how does that fit in with operations.

Interview Question – Nil   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward,

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

Interview Details – 2 step interview. Phone chat around 10 minutes to explore interest and some details of the job and an on site location. Hiring Manager was friendly and tooked time to show around the office which was a nice gesture to me.

Interview Question – They were more concerned with communicating expectations of the job and only asked standard "walk through resume" and "strength/weakness" before moving on to parts of your answers that they would like to know more.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for the standard fresh grad salary expectation. was offered higher.

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – First round super day: 1 group exercise + 2 face-to-face individual interviews

Interview Question – Describe a time when you face a negative feedback   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!