Credit Suisse Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

2 interviews, 1 with HR then the final one with managers. Took about 2 weeks then I got the offer. I was not sure what position I applied for since this was my 1st job out of college and I was placed in the Loans group. I enjoyed the experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR via email saying that she would like to speak with me via phone. This is to confirm the minimal qualifications. n person interview was conducted by team manager/hiring manager and then briefly met the hiring manager's manager at the end.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weakness, scenario questions, leadership style, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, and then visited the office for a "super day". Had two behavioral interviews and one case study interview. They asked fairly simple behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Pay and start time was set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Operations is an easy job to land. Just have a strong resume hilighting time management, organization, and leadership. Don't mention front-office in interview. That pisses them of. Why Operations? I said i like seeing things from start to finish. I like to try and make things more efficient. Architect or builder ( or some other stupid question)? builder - have a vision, manage, and sit back and be able to accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• Picked out random positions from my resume and tested me on them. Asked me questions about where i saw myself in ten years at CS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

$20/hr in rdu

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Very cut and dry process - one hour interview, split into two separate ones. First had two people in it - asked extremely boring questions, weaknesses, strengths, how do you go about solving a problem, leadership, etc. Second asked similar questions. Overall, it was an easy interview, however it showed a lack of creativity on their part and did not seem like an exciting job at all.

Interview Questions

The department the job was in did not seem like a good fit - the people who interviewed seemed boring.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through online virtual recruiting. The interview process was fairly quick (about 1 week). I had 3 Skype interviews with employees working in various divisions of operations. Overall, the interviews were simple (mainly behavioral and fit-based questions). Heard back from HR within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself making a career out of operations?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

the process is pretty straight forward, got email from cs saying for a AC first after applying for a couple of month, and went to their office for the AC. in total 6 people were in the same session and most of the candidates were from diverse background. Not really able to build a rapport with interviewer managers.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Firstly numerical and verbal online tests were completed. 1st interview stage consisted of two 30 minute interviews, all competancy based (eg Why credit suisse, why Operations, what are your skills and weaknesses). Then 2nd round interviews was the same style but with VP's who grilled you a bit more to see if you researched the role fully.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Operations division instead of Investment Banking?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

First round super day: 1 group exercise + 2 face-to-face individual interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

2 step interview. Phone chat around 10 minutes to explore interest and some details of the job and an on site location. Hiring Manager was friendly and tooked time to show around the office which was a nice gesture to me.

Interview Questions

• They were more concerned with communicating expectations of the job and only asked standard "walk through resume" and "strength/weakness" before moving on to parts of your answers that they would like to know more.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate for the standard fresh grad salary expectation. was offered higher.