Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Private Banking Intern Interview

Private Banking Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2012.

Interview Details – Through family connections, I received the information of a senior executive within Credit Suisse's Private Bank. I reached out to this executive and she was more than willing to help me through the process of getting hired. I went in for an interview several weeks later, faced multiple rounds of interviews with senior executives across the Private Bank, and ultimately was offered a position there for the summer.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time that you were managing someone older than you who, because of this age difference, pushed back against your management and explain how you resolved this conflict.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Private Banking Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.