Credit Suisse Product Control Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Hi. I was interviewed for the Equity Derivative Product Control Analyst role.

I was asked questions on my background and career objectives in the telephonic HR interview. I was asked math questions, probability, very basic algorithms, equity derivatives products and pricing in my telephone interview with team members. Most of the things asked to me were somethings I was expected to know or on resume. No question seemed irrelevant or off tangent.

I think the interviews were not very hard; but were a good test for candidate. The HR and team members were co-operative.

Interview Questions
  • What option will have higher price- European, Asian or Cliquet type.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Product Control Interview

This is for the 6 month internship program for undergraduate. The interview process includes one round of competency based interview and one round of case study of 20mins discussion on a topic with 3 other interviewees and make a short presentation

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2012.

There was a two stage recruitment process. First the phone call from an HR prerson and then the meeting with two managers during the recruitment day. Each interview took about an hour. Then there was this meeting with all recruiters and a small talk test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Product Control Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview was done within the Credit Suisse office, whcih consist of the hiring managers where they would ask you questions on what do you see yourself in 3 years time, what are your strengths and weakness and also some situational questions to see your response.

Product Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2009.

One interview with line manager takenternal vis, not undertaken within HR / externavl visitors meetign room. Meeting conducted in an office on the work floor. Good opportunity to view the work floor, environment, people, culture and atmosphere of the work floor.

Some technical questions asked - but nothing specific. Mostly general questions asked.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation allowed.