Credit Suisse

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Interview Details – Hi. I was interviewed for the Equity Derivative Product Control Analyst role.

I was asked questions on my background and career objectives in the telephonic HR interview. I was asked math questions, probability, very basic algorithms, equity derivatives products and pricing in my telephone interview with team members. Most of the things asked to me were somethings I was expected to know or on resume. No question seemed irrelevant or off tangent.

I think the interviews were not very hard; but were a good test for candidate. The HR and team members were co-operative.

Interview Question – What option will have higher price- European, Asian or Cliquet type.   View Answer

Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2012.

Interview Details – There was a two stage recruitment process. First the phone call from an HR prerson and then the meeting with two managers during the recruitment day. Each interview took about an hour. Then there was this meeting with all recruiters and a small talk test.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Product Control Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was done within the Credit Suisse office, whcih consist of the hiring managers where they would ask you questions on what do you see yourself in 3 years time, what are your strengths and weakness and also some situational questions to see your response.

Interview Question – How do you value a swap?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2009.

Interview Details – One interview with line manager takenternal vis, not undertaken within HR / externavl visitors meetign room. Meeting conducted in an office on the work floor. Good opportunity to view the work floor, environment, people, culture and atmosphere of the work floor.

Some technical questions asked - but nothing specific. Mostly general questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation allowed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Product Control interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.