Credit Suisse Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2014.

I have consulted at Credit Suisse before and was going back for another contract. I have had great interviews with multiple people on several occassions. The people there are great- both intelligent and professional. On my last few interviews I was there number 1 choice, however they were required to go with and internal canidate due to budget constaints

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

I was referred, so had a leg up on the process. I interviewed with my manager and HR twice before being brought in to a very extensive super day style interviews. I interviewed with four MD's and 2 Director's. I sensed that this was mostly about determining fit, and I was able to connect with them easily. People were pretty honest and forthcoming about challenges of CS as well as the upsides.

Interview Questions
    • I had to walk through a project initiation with a manager.   Answer Question
    I negotiated up 20% - there is more room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Interviewed with 8 different people

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Pleasant experience with the interview process but I believe I did not get the role due to the economic conditions in the market.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interviews with HR and line managers. 2 rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Applying generalist experience for a specialist role.   View Answer
    Fair. In CH the process is transparent.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

I first interviewed with HR by telephone and then met 1:1. At a later date I interviewed with line managers and was called back for a second round of interviews with senior management. Although the interviews went well I was not surprised by the outcome due to the GFC.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Informal 20 minute phone interview. Face to face interview on own cost. Face to face was 15 minutes general chat about experience, no competency based questions or detail on technical expertise or understanding. 15 minutes chatting about skiing. In thought it was because I was clearly a good candidate but after working there I realised it was because the manager didn't have a clue. More the fool me.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation the salary dropped after initial expectations. Nice.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!