Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – I was referred, so had a leg up on the process. I interviewed with my manager and HR twice before being brought in to a very extensive super day style interviews. I interviewed with four MD's and 2 Director's. I sensed that this was mostly about determining fit, and I was able to connect with them easily. People were pretty honest and forthcoming about challenges of CS as well as the upsides.

Interview Question – I had to walk through a project initiation with a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated up 20% - there is more room.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 8 different people

Interview Question – Whata your biggest flaw & why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview Details – Pleasant experience with the interview process but I believe I did not get the role due to the economic conditions in the market.

Interview Question – Was your college GPA reflective of your potential?   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interviews with HR and line managers. 2 rounds.

Interview Question – Applying generalist experience for a specialist role.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair. In CH the process is transparent.

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interview Details – I first interviewed with HR by telephone and then met 1:1. At a later date I interviewed with line managers and was called back for a second round of interviews with senior management. Although the interviews went well I was not surprised by the outcome due to the GFC.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Interview Details – Informal 20 minute phone interview. Face to face interview on own cost. Face to face was 15 minutes general chat about experience, no competency based questions or detail on technical expertise or understanding. 15 minutes chatting about skiing. In thought it was because I was clearly a good candidate but after working there I realised it was because the manager didn't have a clue. More the fool me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the salary dropped after initial expectations. Nice.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!