Credit Suisse Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews with different employees and managers related to the effort. Each asked clear questions that all related to work experience and asking questions about the program lifecycle. This firm was interested in raising it's level of process maturity.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples from your experience that map into providing value in the current open role   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I have consulted at Credit Suisse before and was going back for another contract. I have had great interviews with multiple people on several occassions. The people there are great- both intelligent and professional. On my last few interviews I was there number 1 choice, however they were required to go with and internal canidate due to budget constaints

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I was referred, so had a leg up on the process. I interviewed with my manager and HR twice before being brought in to a very extensive super day style interviews. I interviewed with four MD's and 2 Director's. I sensed that this was mostly about determining fit, and I was able to connect with them easily. People were pretty honest and forthcoming about challenges of CS as well as the upsides.

Interview Questions

• I had to walk through a project initiation with a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated up 20% - there is more room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 8 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Pleasant experience with the interview process but I believe I did not get the role due to the economic conditions in the market.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

great company good experience, zoned in alot on my ba experience, regulation/finance exposure and front to back knowledge. Also asked about architecture knowledge, pm governance, budgets and resource management.

Interview Questions

• asked all about my pm experience and ba experience   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interview

I first interviewed with HR by telephone and then met 1:1. At a later date I interviewed with line managers and was called back for a second round of interviews with senior management. Although the interviews went well I was not surprised by the outcome due to the GFC.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in December 2010.

Interview

Informal 20 minute phone interview. Face to face interview on own cost. Face to face was 15 minutes general chat about experience, no competency based questions or detail on technical expertise or understanding. 15 minutes chatting about skiing. In thought it was because I was clearly a good candidate but after working there I realised it was because the manager didn't have a clue. More the fool me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the salary dropped after initial expectations. Nice.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview

Interviews with HR and line managers. 2 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Applying generalist experience for a specialist role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair. In CH the process is transparent.