Credit Suisse Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.3

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was a summer associate, so the result of my internship was a line of questioning around "Do you want this job?" and my answer was yes. Sorry if that's not particularly helpful but if you know private banking is your intended path, try and get the internship first. Otherwise have a solid knowledge of the wealth management business, investment trends and products, and be able to build a relationship easily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

After arranging a time and day for the phone interview. I received a call from a lady (perhaps there were others listening). She asked me the regular 'fit' type of questions. Why Wealth Management? Why Credit Suisse? I talked about the Credit Suisse Platform and then she immediately tried to asses which type of clients I would be suited for - financial sector, UHNW. Which geography? The interview went well and I was granted two subsequent phone interviews with individuals on the london desk and the luxembourg desk. They said they would get in touch with me and never did. After having sent emails to schedule these meetings I received no response for 3 weeks!!!! Finally a response to say that the team had felt that, despite the interviewers enthusiasm for me to meet more people from the firm, the team felt that I was not right..???? Verdict: An Inconsistent and unprofessional handing of the situation.

Interview Questions

• How do you persist in order to book a client? What type of things would you do?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2007.

Interview

Initial contact was made through internal HR, who were very professional in their approach. They suggested various time slots for interviews as there were to be at least four stages. I found that people were very professional in their approach to work and were hence looking for the same in the people they were interviewing. I think the right thing to do is to be authentic. People that try to sell themselves at a higher price than they are worth will, at least in this department, rearly make it.

Interview Questions

• Do you still smile when you come to the office (in your current job) in the morning?   1 Answer