Credit Suisse

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Information Technology Leadership Program Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

1 in person interview at a job conference/fair followed by three half hour phone interviews. Primarily behavioral interview with a few basic questions about object-oriented programming. Also asked which website is my favorite/most frequented. Heard back a week after last interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time when you cheated or made a significant mistake and got away with it, and what did you do? What was a time when you were pressured to cheat by someone in charge, and how did you react?   Answer Question
    Internship pay standard for all interns

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2012.

I first got an offer to interview at my school's office of career services. I interviewed with the one of the IT managers and a week later I was contacted and invited to the IT family expo where you basically network with people who work within the department to give you a better idea of what type of job you want to do. After the expo my second interview was scheduled the following week that lasted from 11:30am to 3:30pm. During the process we were given a presentation on the company and had lunch with the managers. Afterwards from 1-3 we performed three 30 minute interviews. The questions were much more personal than technical in my opinion. The interviewers varied as some were much more easy going than others. They contacted me a week after the interview and told me they would not go through with an offer.

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

1 telephonic and 3 face to face interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

I got a call from HR asking for setting up a time for first round of interview.

I had 3 rounds of interview. Luckily all telephonic interviews as I far away from the office location.

1st Interview was done by technical manager who did 30 minutes of interview with both technical and behavioral questions. Both technical and behavioral questions were good and manager accessed me through them. He told me they will do another round of interview.

The 2nd interview was all technical in Java and .NET. The manager was architect and grilled me well with all the practical scenarios and coding question and few behavioral. It went for 1 hr.

The 3rd one mix of both technical and behavioral and it went for 1 hr.

You need to know your technical stuff and answer behavioral questions well. The interviewers are very qualified people and analyze candidates quickly and well. You need to be prompt in answering and to the point answer as they don't have whole day for you.

Don't reschedule or cancel your interview or try to give answers to the best of your knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • What are recursive function advantage and disadvantages   View Answer
    • What is the difference between log4j and java logging api.   View Answer
    Nope. I was told what I am offered is not negotiable.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2009.

I got a phone interview - which had technical question on Java and J2ee. I was then called for a 1:1 interview. Had a video conferece with London and NY. and also had face-to-face interview in person.

All of them were technical questions - for c#, .NEt, java, Perl, SQL and database optimization

Interview Questions
    • it was mainly prepared questions about java , J2ee & pers   View Answer
    it was bad. there was an HR person who was there at that time - she is worst person to deal with for salary neg.. I got a bad deal. later I spoke to others in the firm who had to deal with her. they all said the same. Good news is that HR person is no longer there.