Credit Suisse

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interview Details – The day was split into two parts. The first round there are about 12 of us each seeing 3 associates from different product desks. Questions include motivation, why Sales, why you, tell me a scenario where..., etc. There are some technical questions pertaining to current affairs and FX. There are also some brain teasers.

Then elimination came at mid day and half were gone. The remainders then proceeds to see the MDs. Similar questions but much more personal.

Interview Question – Tell me an instance you have disappointed yourself   Answer Question

Sales Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Interview Details – For first rounds, I had two phone interviews with analysts from credit suisse. Mainly behavioral questions. Did get asked about the markets and my opinion on a specific market and current events that is going on in the world. my advice is to be constantly updated on current events. not really any technical questions.

Interview Question – What are your thoughts on the US economy?   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Interview Details – Company was very nice and made every effort to make candidates feel comfortable. They had a mixer session prior to the interviewers where employees were very approachable and personable. Interviewers are more focused on behavioral aspects of interviewers then their technical proficiency.

Interview Question – How Would You Improve The Company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Sales Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.