Credit Suisse Sales Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

The day was split into two parts. The first round there are about 12 of us each seeing 3 associates from different product desks. Questions include motivation, why Sales, why you, tell me a scenario where..., etc. There are some technical questions pertaining to current affairs and FX. There are also some brain teasers.

Then elimination came at mid day and half were gone. The remainders then proceeds to see the MDs. Similar questions but much more personal.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Sales Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

For first rounds, I had two phone interviews with analysts from credit suisse. Mainly behavioral questions. Did get asked about the markets and my opinion on a specific market and current events that is going on in the world. my advice is to be constantly updated on current events. not really any technical questions.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Company was very nice and made every effort to make candidates feel comfortable. They had a mixer session prior to the interviewers where employees were very approachable and personable. Interviewers are more focused on behavioral aspects of interviewers then their technical proficiency.

Interview Questions

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!