Credit Suisse Sales and Trading Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

overall, it was a standard behavioral interview that included questions like "describe a time when you demonstrated leadership", "what other firms are you interviewing with", "what are some weaknesses of yours that need improving"-- basically the typical things that you would expect. the key, I've found is to just really focus on making connection with your interviewer. They've had a stream of kids talk about themselves all day, so what I focused on was really making a connection with them as a person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Sales and Trading Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2011.

I had three 1:1 interviews and all of them tested different capabilities; motivation, achievements (leadership, team work et cetera) technical competency. The interviewers were really friendly and polite and I liked the atmosphere. There were almost 20 of us in the same room waiting for our own turn and competing on the same position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!