Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse
- Summer Analyst (67)
- IT Summer Analyst (27)
- Analyst (25)
- Investment Banking Analyst (22)
- Intern (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Technical Analyst (15)
- Assistant Vice President (13)
- IT Analyst (11)
- Operations Analyst (11)
- Project Manager (9)
- Vice President (9)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Product Controller (7)
- Software Developer (7)
- Exempt Non Officer (7)
- Quantitative Analyst (7)
- Product Control (7)
- Internship (7)
- Technology Analyst (7)
- Associate (6)
- Information Technology Analyst (5)
- Summer Associate (5)
- ENO (5)
- Director (4)
- Equity Research Associate (4)
- Quantitative Associate (4)
- IT Assistant Vice President (4)
- Investment Banking Associate (4)
- IT Consultant (3)
Summer Analyst - Sales and Trading Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.
First round interview on campus. The interviewer was amicable and encouraged me to tell him a lot about my life, especially past stories about times I was competitive or took risk. No technicals. He was smiling a lot and even cracked a few jokes, but I was not invited to have a second round interview.
- Do you think you are a leader? Tell me about a past trade you have made Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse
Sales and Trading Summer Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Credit Suisse.
Invited to junior day. started the process in November, had a web cam interview in December. invited back for super day in January which consisted of 3, 30 minute interviews
- Was asked about 3 year treasury rate when I was told to only know 5 and 10 year. Answer Question
Sales and Trading Summer Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2013.
Applied online and got the interviews a few weeks later. There were also numerical and verbal tests online that need to be completed after the resume submission. The first round interviews were conducted over the phone and are entirely fit questions.
- How many gas stations are there in the United States? Answer Question
Sales and Trading Summer Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.
On campus and superday interviews. Mostly behavioral questions.
- Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Answer Question