Credit Suisse Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.7

Summer Analyst - Sales and Trading Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Interview

First round interview on campus. The interviewer was amicable and encouraged me to tell him a lot about my life, especially past stories about times I was competitive or took risk. No technicals. He was smiling a lot and even cracked a few jokes, but I was not invited to have a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are a leader?
    Tell me about a past trade you have made

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Invited to junior day. started the process in November, had a web cam interview in December. invited back for super day in January which consisted of 3, 30 minute interviews

Interview Questions

• Was asked about 3 year treasury rate when I was told to only know 5 and 10 year.   Answer Question

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got the interviews a few weeks later. There were also numerical and verbal tests online that need to be completed after the resume submission. The first round interviews were conducted over the phone and are entirely fit questions.

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

On campus and superday interviews. Mostly behavioral questions.