Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Controllert Interview

Product Controllert
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of two rounds. The first round was a group interview (5-6 pax) and we were given a random topic to discuss and present. (Your typical group interview. Just make sure you discuss as loud as possible.) The second round was 1-to-1 interview with PC manager (AVP) or HR manager.

Interview Question – The interview questions were asked according to a piece of paper. The manager just read a question on the paper and you answered and that's all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Never take the offer. It was a mistake. BIG BIG BIG mistake to work for Credit Suisse.

IT Team Lead Interview

IT Team Lead
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – initial phone interview and then followed by one on one discussion, then it takes a about 1 to 2 weeks to complete the interview for other candidate and then based on selection people will be called upon.

Interview Question – analytical questions are unexpected based on scnearios   View Answer

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Exempt Non Officer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2013.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews. 1st round with reporting line manager(s), on general background questions. 2nd round is panel interview with a group of senior managers, questions are background information on previous education, internship/work experience and other typical competency questions.

Interview Question – Medium and majority expected questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything is as expected, managed by HR team quite smoothly

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Interview Details – First round by Human Resource followed by second round interview by Director and AVP. Questions were pretty standard given the junior position I was applying for. For example, "How do you deal with difficult situations, describe yourself etc"

Product Control Intern Interview

Product Control Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2014.

Interview Details – First round is a group assessment - You will be asked to discuss a social issue with your fellow candidates and to make a short presentation following the discussion. After that, there is a short Q&A session with the panel. There are time limits stipulated for each section - brainstorming, group discussion, presentation, etc.

Interview Question – The questions are not difficult. However, it is unclear how the candidates are being judged based upon. Obviously doing things to stand out would be helpful but not the only factor in their selection process.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2013.

Interview Details – First round was a group assessment. A group of candidates was given a discussion topic and told to discuss the topic and deliver a group presentation at the end of it.

The second round was 2 back-to-back 1-on-1 interviews. The interviews were easy and laid-back, but somehow I failed to made it past this round. Maybe I was too relaxed and laidback.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone.   Answer Question

Product Control Intern Interview

Product Control Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – Group Assessment followed by individual interviews

Interview Question – Solve 0.8 to the power of 8.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Recruiter found my CV online, e-mailed me if I was interested in the position, and followed up with a telephone conversation, and what I would consider as a preliminary interview. Was asked questions on my background, past experiences, strengths, weaknesses, how comfortable I as with quantitative analysis, etc. This was followed by an interview with two employees in the division I would be working with.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard, none out of the ordinary.. e.g. describe a failure.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

Interview Details – Standard behavioral questions focusing on your background and accomplishments you have indicated on your resume. Also focus on your strengths and weaknesses and how does that fit in with operations.

Interview Question – Nil   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward,

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – They contacted me just around a week after I applied. The first stage was online tests, followed by a case based group interview and then the final interview stage. The final round consisted of two thirty minute interviews,which had very generic, non technical questions. Was contacted after 3-4 days with an offer.

Interview Question – Very generic, nothing extremely difficult/unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!