Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – I was hired as a contractor and then converted to full time. This seems to be the norm as Credit Suisse. They like to 'try before we buy'. The interview process was very fair and the offer came on my drive home.

Interview Question – None really. No gimmicks. Very fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair market offer for a contractor at the time

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1 Phone interview and two 1:1 interviews -
Thorough OOPs concepts and C#.NET and databases questions (gave me some scenarios and asked to write SQL queries for that), asked me to write some code as well.

Interview Question – Gave me a scenario and asked to write a SQL query for that.   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interview Details – Questions are not hard. But my performance is very bad. Many behavior questions. some basic database questions. The whole interview keeping about half hour.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of 1:1 interview in a day.
First round, the manager was looking for someone who had solid data warehouse skill and asked some questions related to DW experience.
Second round a general man from risk mgmt group, and he went through my resume and let me explain several terminologies on my resume for him. That's all...

Interview Question – Explain ETL process in DW   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – Interview was scheduled in advance over the phone. Apon arrival at their offices I was guided to a meeting room and provided refreshments. Each of the 2 interviews lasted about an hour, neither was technical focusing more on people skills.

Interview Question – explain how in the past you have handled an uncooperativeoperative team member.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2010.

Interview Details – Got call from the HR dept that they have an opportunity and if I am interested. I said yes and got fact to face interview with Team Lead and Development manager after a week. Asked general C++ questions and some Linux questions. Had another interview with few senior members of team a week later and they asked some more C++/STL questions. Not that tough. Than another interview with HR which was just a formality I think.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was without job (being made redundant by previous employer) so didn't stressed much. Anyhow it was same compensation as in my last job so not bad I thought.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!