Credit Suisse

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – Attended London Banking Summit, secured a spot, then sat through a 1.5 hour interview.

Interview Question – Why did you miss company sponsored dinner in London?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – On campus exam, followed by a round of phone interviews.

Interview Question – Brain teasers, math and programming.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through school and got an interview. I had not networked with them during the semester though. If you are selected after the first round there is a 'super day' interview in New York the following Friday.
All questions were pretty straight forward. They asked why banking, behavioral questions focused on leadership, and about current financial news.
Make sure you read the Wall Street Journal that morning. It is also helpful to follow deals and have details on those deals to talk about.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2010.

Interview Details – The first round consisted of mainly technical questions to do with corporate finance - things that we learned from Wall Street Prep. There were also some behavioral questions - regarding team work, difficult circumstances, and when I led a team. The interviewer was very friendly and nice. The second round consisted of 2 interview back to back at the main location in New York.

Interview Question – Give me the components of free cash flow and describe inputs to CAPM.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Summer Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.