Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and they contacted me a few days later for an interview. It was a phone interview and that was that. It was a 2:1 interview. They asked me my interests in the market, strengths/weakness, and about my prior work experience.

Interview Questions

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2013.

Interview Details – Conducted by alumni without specifying the position

Interview Question – Please pitch the company to me the one you have done researched on.   Answer Question

Summer Interns Interview

Summer Interns

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very efficient. Talked through phone about personal experience and also some technical question. Very nice working place and environment. People are extremely nice.

Interview Question – questions on the resume   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

Interview Details – Attend as many networking events by credit suisse as possible to get to know them thoroughly. Study and memorise the products and services that credit suisse offers.

Be passionate in outside work activities. Show confidence, do not stutter. Have a clear picture of your career goals and objective.

Appear friendly at all times !

Interview Question – Tell me something that you are passionate about.   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!