Credit Suisse Summer Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume and they contacted me a few days later for an interview. It was a phone interview and that was that. It was a 2:1 interview. They asked me my interests in the market, strengths/weakness, and about my prior work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2013.

Interview

Conducted by alumni without specifying the position

Interview Questions

• Please pitch the company to me the one you have done researched on.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

Interview

Attend as many networking events by credit suisse as possible to get to know them thoroughly. Study and memorise the products and services that credit suisse offers.

Be passionate in outside work activities. Show confidence, do not stutter. Have a clear picture of your career goals and objective.

Appear friendly at all times !

Summer Interns Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2009.

Interview

Very efficient. Talked through phone about personal experience and also some technical question. Very nice working place and environment. People are extremely nice.