Credit Suisse

Updated Nov 28, 2014

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Had a phone interview with basic HR questions and discuss some topics relating to resume. Then went to their office to do a super interview session which consisted of three thirty minute interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with object oriented programming. Classes, objects, attributes.   Answer Question
  • Experience with working in a group, conflict resolution, and handing certain situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2010.

As this was through campus recruiting , i was asked about my projects on resume , some behavioral questions like how i performed in teams and resolved conflicts an all

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to Join CS?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve conflicts in team if you were a team lead? she gave a scenario which i don't remember   Answer Question
    no . it was fixed salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Targeted as a junior in college for a 10 week summer internship program. Once completing interviews and being selected for the internship about half of the interns are given the opportunity for full-time employment. The Technical Analyst program is then a two year rotational employment followed by full time entry level employment.

The initial interviews are on campus and are followed up by a day-long series of interviews on site with a variety of managers and recruiters. If an internship offer is extended, then you are assigned a team to work on for 10 weeks in the summer. The team manager's input along with technical analyst program management will evaluate you over the 10 week span and determine wether or not to extend an offer.

Sometimes people are selected to move directly into the Technical Analyst program as fresh college graduates. This is usually to fill in positions that were offered to former interns who did not graduate on time or pursued other endeavors.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not very technical, but I was required to collaborate with 4 other interviewees and discuss how we would handlle an IT project from a project manager standpoint.   View Answer
    They called me, offered $55,000 a year with benefits, and then asked if i would like to negotiate. I accepted the offer as presented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

I had two interviews with them. First is on campus interview for half an hour. They asked about your experience and how much do i know their company. The second round is on site interview which was more difficult. Lots of potential candidates were invited so you would get a lot of pressure.

Interview Questions
    • How is normalized database better than denormalized one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2009.

All interview questions were completely behavioral although this was an IT position in The RTP,NC site. The position is for a technical analyst. First was a phone interview, then there was an on-campus 1 on 1 interview with a senior manager. Then there was a superday (from 10 am - 5:30 pm.) On this day, we were introduced to the site, the head of the tech side at the site, a little introduction to the company.

Then, we had to make a group presentation in front of 4-5 managers / VPs and they gave us about 45 mins to plan and about 10-15 mins to execute. I think this was very abstract and we could twist it around whichever way we wanted. Managers were very relaxed and friendly.

Then, we all gathered in a room to get lunch and at some point all the managers came in to introduce themselves and grab some free lunch. Kidding! It was more of a candidate gauge kind of thing!

After this was 1/2 hour interviews with 4 separate managers so that they could determine if you would be a good fit for their team and so on and so forth.

That's the end of the day and they give you a small tour before they walk you out!

I really liked one HR lady in particular along with a VP and the Director of the site was very motivational too!

Good culture exhibited and I would love to work with them if given a chance.

Hope this helps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2009.

The interview involved a one on one interview on campus, followed by a full-day interview process in the office. This involved several more one on one interviews, a tour of the facility, and a group project where we were given 45 minutes to create and give a presentation on a specific topic.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

The hiring process is as this:
    Doing verbal/quantitative questions online -> submit resume -> receive a call and schedule interview time -> phone interview -> onsite interview (including presentation, 1:1 interview, group interview) -> second onsite interview (business case analysis) -> get the offer

Interview Questions
    • no technical interviews, although i applied a technical job   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2014.

I applied through college and cleared the apti which was a paper/pen test of 1 hour. There were 3 sections including quant, puzzles and coding. 1 more important bonus questions is to design an architecture like for a payment gateway.
    I cleared apti but not technical round.
    Technical was not tough but I was not prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Why did not solve all the coding questions in the first round   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

three stages, first overall realy nice meeting with three persons then redirected to the specified department

Interview Questions
    • questions about databases during network related hiring process   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2012.

they had a written test having 2 sections, 1 of puzzles and the other of c-programming and algos. the shortlisted around 40 students and i got rejected after the first interview. this process was a part of campus recruitment in our college. they mostly asked what is written on my resume and it was a combination of bath hr and technical interview.