Credit Suisse Technology Analyst Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Technology Analyst Interview

I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2013.

The 1st round was a Group Assessment aimed at testing the team work and time management skills of the candidates. We were asked to formulate a merger for two companies and explain the possible advantages from a business perspective.
    The 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews (both competency with few technical questions). The interviewers throughout the recruitment process were very friendly and supportive. CS interviews dont get too technical until the final round which is basically a programming test (can be hard)

Interview Questions
    • Asked to design an algorithm for finding the number of integer squares in a given numerical range   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2013.

Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
    Technical interview
    Hr Interview

Interview Questions
    • Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

I had a 20 min interview with recruiting manager. It was not hard.
    Few questions were:
    Who is ceo of credit suisse?
    why do you want to join finance industry and more general questions

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2009.

First a Phone Interview 20 to 30 minutes, then an invitation to the assessment centre where you are asked individually and as a group. In the group interview they are looking to see who takes charge and makes meaningful contributions. The assessment team were all very friendly and willing to provide detailed information on the company and role offered.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you failed to live up to an employers expectations.   View Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2009.

It's a Assessment Center type interview. The interview was conducted by HR staffs. A group of 10 candidates were asked to discuss on a project. Though a IT position but few technical knowledge was mentioned. After that a HR staff conducted 1:1 interviews. It's generally competency questions. The offer came after 4 weeks' long wait.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you are in the office (CBD region) at midnight. How will you find a bunch of flowers   View Answer

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!