Credit Suisse

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Question – No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Interview Question – How did you solved the disputes between team members.   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2013.

Interview Details – The 1st round was a Group Assessment aimed at testing the team work and time management skills of the candidates. We were asked to formulate a merger for two companies and explain the possible advantages from a business perspective.
The 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews (both competency with few technical questions). The interviewers throughout the recruitment process were very friendly and supportive. CS interviews dont get too technical until the final round which is basically a programming test (can be hard)

Interview Question – Asked to design an algorithm for finding the number of integer squares in a given numerical range   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
Technical interview
Hr Interview

Interview Question – Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 20 min interview with recruiting manager. It was not hard.
Few questions were:
Who is ceo of credit suisse?
why do you want to join finance industry and more general questions

Interview Questions

Technology Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2009.

Interview Details – First a Phone Interview 20 to 30 minutes, then an invitation to the assessment centre where you are asked individually and as a group. In the group interview they are looking to see who takes charge and makes meaningful contributions. The assessment team were all very friendly and willing to provide detailed information on the company and role offered.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you failed to live up to an employers expectations.   View Answer

Technology Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2009.

Interview Details – It's a Assessment Center type interview. The interview was conducted by HR staffs. A group of 10 candidates were asked to discuss on a project. Though a IT position but few technical knowledge was mentioned. After that a HR staff conducted 1:1 interviews. It's generally competency questions. The offer came after 4 weeks' long wait.

Interview Question – Suppose you are in the office (CBD region) at midnight. How will you find a bunch of flowers   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.