Credit Suisse

2.3

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

I had 13 interviews on 5 separate days for a VP-level job. Most interviewers were totally unprepared, had no idea who I was or why I was there. One Branch Manager said, "I don't know why we're even looking at someone for that position." Another CEO direct report said, "I have a tie over there on the hook but I didn't think you were important enough to put it on."

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Vice President Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

1 phone screenings, 4 onsite interviews

Vice President Interview

Application via cv, followed by a number of interviews with various levels of seniority. Depending on who interviews you can have very different experiences. Mine were generally pleasant but people are not afraid to ask tough and probing questions.
    Whole process took less than two weeks but probably because they were keen to get someone in and also people that interviewed just happened to have been around.

Preety easy and straightforward

Vice President Interview

Several interviews required with various questions ranging from skills/experience to personality and experience working with/managing/leading people. The interviews introduced several different individuals which gave the decision makers a greater feel for whether there would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this organization in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2011.

The role which was posted by the company for campus recruitment was a junior role, and i had applied to gain access to the right people. I had a good first level discussion which led the Sr. HR manager to invite me for a second round of interview/ conversation with her. The conversation went well - however, I made the error of not showing as much interest in the job as I should have. Immediately after I finished my interview, i realised that there was not much enthusiasm from my end for the role, and it would be a miracle if I am actually extended an offer. Just as expected, I was declined for the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2010.

Typically the interview consists of four interviews, plus a meeting with HR. Each interview will be with someone more senior.

Advice to candidates: know what Credit Suisse are doing in the markets. It is possible to receive more than one offer for a role here. Offers took a long time to be processed.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel as being the major difference between Credit Suisse and your current employer?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Kreis 2) / Ris (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Kreis 2) / Ris (Switzerland)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

Meeting and after sign of the contract

Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2009.

Meetings were set up but the recruiter with team members and head over a course of 2 months. As they were hiring a new team lead, the process was rather intermittent. Interviews were normal with usual questions being asked, a great focus on the technical ability of the candidate to ensure that they were looking at the right candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2009.

be nice, constructive, interesting ang generally make good impression, if you are lucky you will get it but if you are not nice, constructive and interesting even being lucky will not help

quick