Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – 1 phone screenings, 4 onsite interviews

Interview Question – design test   Answer Question

Vice President
Zürich (Kreis 2) / Ris (Switzerland)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

Interview Details – Meeting and after sign of the contract

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2009.

Interview Details – be nice, constructive, interesting ang generally make good impression, if you are lucky you will get it but if you are not nice, constructive and interesting even being lucky will not help

Interview Question – i do not remember really, all pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quick

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Application via cv, followed by a number of interviews with various levels of seniority. Depending on who interviews you can have very different experiences. Mine were generally pleasant but people are not afraid to ask tough and probing questions.
Whole process took less than two weeks but probably because they were keen to get someone in and also people that interviewed just happened to have been around.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Preety easy and straightforward

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Several interviews required with various questions ranging from skills/experience to personality and experience working with/managing/leading people. The interviews introduced several different individuals which gave the decision makers a greater feel for whether there would be a good fit.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in this organization in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vice President
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2011.

Interview Details – The role which was posted by the company for campus recruitment was a junior role, and i had applied to gain access to the right people. I had a good first level discussion which led the Sr. HR manager to invite me for a second round of interview/ conversation with her. The conversation went well - however, I made the error of not showing as much interest in the job as I should have. Immediately after I finished my interview, i realised that there was not much enthusiasm from my end for the role, and it would be a miracle if I am actually extended an offer. Just as expected, I was declined for the role.

Interview Question – What is 27 times 19?   View Answer

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2010.

Interview Details – Typically the interview consists of four interviews, plus a meeting with HR. Each interview will be with someone more senior.

Advice to candidates: know what Credit Suisse are doing in the markets. It is possible to receive more than one offer for a role here. Offers took a long time to be processed.

Interview Question – What do you feel as being the major difference between Credit Suisse and your current employer?   Answer Question

Vice President

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2009.

Interview Details – Meetings were set up but the recruiter with team members and head over a course of 2 months. As they were hiring a new team lead, the process was rather intermittent. Interviews were normal with usual questions being asked, a great focus on the technical ability of the candidate to ensure that they were looking at the right candidates.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Vice President interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.