Cresa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Practice Leader Interview

Practice Leader

Interviewed at Cresa

Interview Details – Excellent and informative interview.

Interview Question – How would I create this new role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward and honest.

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cresa.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who screened me and then I spoke to a second recruiter who interviewed me more extensively. I was give a personality test. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face interview. After that I met with the managing partner. All interviews were very thorough and detailed.

Interview Question – What is it about this company that scares you?
Who do you know that we know?
  Answer Question

Tenant Representative Associate Interview

Tenant Representative Associate

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cresa in April 2012.

Interview Details – Met with about 5 people over the course of 2 days. Everyone was honest, straightforward and a pleasure.

Interview Question – Why tenant rep?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Cresa in February 2011.

Interview Details – The person that interviewed me was clearly not aware of the day to day duties of the job, or real estate in general. She asked me if I have done many case studies, to which I replied, "I've done sales case studies, development case studies, rezoning case studies, sublease case studies, etc. - are those the case studies you're referring to?" Then she asked if I've ever done a "real estate case study" -- I asked her what exactly was in that and she looked at me like a complete idiot and said if I didn't know, obviously I had never done one. She then quizzed me about their website asking me which parts specifically were my favorite. Luckily I had been on the website and was somewhat familiar with it, but she just kept grilling me on the website (not the company, the actual WEBSITE). I phoned the recruiter as soon as the interview was complete and said even if they wanted to meet me again, I wasn't interested. It just was not the right fit.

Interview Question – What was your favorite part on our website?   View Answer

Worked for Cresa? Contribute to the Community!