Cresa

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

3.2

Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cresa.

it was a long interveow and they had a lot of different people that interveiwed me. It was not that hard and I interveiwed with about five different people. I would say that the interviw process was not that bad and that it took a long time and that it was not a bad experience.

Practice Leader Interview

Excellent and informative interview.

Straightforward and honest.

Business Development Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cresa.

I was contacted by a recruiter who screened me and then I spoke to a second recruiter who interviewed me more extensively. I was give a personality test. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face interview. After that I met with the managing partner. All interviews were very thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about this company that scares you?
      Who do you know that we know?

Answer Question

Tenant Representative Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cresa in April 2012.

Met with about 5 people over the course of 2 days. Everyone was honest, straightforward and a pleasure.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cresa in February 2011.

The person that interviewed me was clearly not aware of the day to day duties of the job, or real estate in general. She asked me if I have done many case studies, to which I replied, "I've done sales case studies, development case studies, rezoning case studies, sublease case studies, etc. - are those the case studies you're referring to?" Then she asked if I've ever done a "real estate case study" -- I asked her what exactly was in that and she looked at me like a complete idiot and said if I didn't know, obviously I had never done one. She then quizzed me about their website asking me which parts specifically were my favorite. Luckily I had been on the website and was somewhat familiar with it, but she just kept grilling me on the website (not the company, the actual WEBSITE). I phoned the recruiter as soon as the interview was complete and said even if they wanted to meet me again, I wasn't interested. It just was not the right fit.

Interview Questions
    • What was your favorite part on our website?   View Answer