Cresa Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015

3.2

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cresa.

Interview

it was a long interveow and they had a lot of different people that interveiwed me. It was not that hard and I interveiwed with about five different people. I would say that the interviw process was not that bad and that it took a long time and that it was not a bad experience.

Practice Leader Interview

Interview

Excellent and informative interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward and honest.

Financial Analyst - Real Estate Interview

Interview

Very thorough communication and very forthcoming from the interviewer. Two interviews, one with "HR" and the second with the managing principal hiring. Some questions asked and mostly dealt with 'fit'.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as this was through a recruiter and there was very little asked of salary.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cresa.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who screened me and then I spoke to a second recruiter who interviewed me more extensively. I was give a personality test. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face interview. After that I met with the managing partner. All interviews were very thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions

• What is it about this company that scares you?
      Who do you know that we know?

Answer Question

Tenant Representative Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cresa in April 2012.

Interview

Met with about 5 people over the course of 2 days. Everyone was honest, straightforward and a pleasure.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cresa (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

The person that interviewed me was clearly not aware of the day to day duties of the job, or real estate in general. She asked me if I have done many case studies, to which I replied, "I've done sales case studies, development case studies, rezoning case studies, sublease case studies, etc. - are those the case studies you're referring to?" Then she asked if I've ever done a "real estate case study" -- I asked her what exactly was in that and she looked at me like a complete idiot and said if I didn't know, obviously I had never done one. She then quizzed me about their website asking me which parts specifically were my favorite. Luckily I had been on the website and was somewhat familiar with it, but she just kept grilling me on the website (not the company, the actual WEBSITE). I phoned the recruiter as soon as the interview was complete and said even if they wanted to meet me again, I wasn't interested. It just was not the right fit.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part on our website?   1 Answer