Cresa

Cresa Research Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cresa in February 2011.

The person that interviewed me was clearly not aware of the day to day duties of the job, or real estate in general. She asked me if I have done many case studies, to which I replied, "I've done sales case studies, development case studies, rezoning case studies, sublease case studies, etc. - are those the case studies you're referring to?" Then she asked if I've ever done a "real estate case study" -- I asked her what exactly was in that and she looked at me like a complete idiot and said if I didn't know, obviously I had never done one. She then quizzed me about their website asking me which parts specifically were my favorite. Luckily I had been on the website and was somewhat familiar with it, but she just kept grilling me on the website (not the company, the actual WEBSITE). I phoned the recruiter as soon as the interview was complete and said even if they wanted to meet me again, I wasn't interested. It just was not the right fit.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite part on our website?   View Answer