Crescent Electric Supply

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Sheridan, WY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online through my states work force web site.
I was contacted with-in a few days of applying via email.

Interview Question – What do I think my biggest weakness is.   Answer Question

District Quotations Interview

District Quotations
DeKalb, IL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in November 2010.

Interview Details – There were two interviews for this position. The first was with the local manager and consisted mostly of resume review and personality probing (i.e, why did you leave this job?; what did you like best about that job?; what did you not like?...)
The second interview was with the District Operations Manager. That was more probing. The questions were much more difficult to answer.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the table that the others applying for this position cannot?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very smooth. They asked how much I wanted. I told them and three days later they offered the position.

Manager Trainee Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in July 2011.

Interview Details – It took FOREVER!! I was told multiple times that I would have an answer and nothing would happen. I would call and they still claimed they were waiting on other factors. I was left in the dark through the whole thing. I get it if a company is too busy, but wait until a slow down to hire then. The HR lady has something to say about every answer you give during the interview as well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to tell someone you work with something you knew they wouldn't want to hear, but did anyway. What was their response?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Too much time had went by and I needed to make a move. The way I was given the run-around made me second guess my desire to work for them as well. Other locations are probably different.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Golden Valley, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in December 2010.

Interview Details – FIrst interview was at the end of October. Nearly 2 months later, no decision regarding the position I applied for has been made. I had a phone interview, then a in person group interview, than another in person interview with more people. Overall, good people. I would accept the job if I'm offered.

Interview Question – What motivates you most?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview promised more than they could deliver.

Interview Question – No question was difficult   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in January 2009.

Interview Details – Long process, several tests

Reason for Declining – Benefits and premiums

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crescent Electric Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Crescent Electric Supply Videos

Crescent Electric Supply – Why Work for Us?

Crescent Electric Supply Co (CESCO) was founded in 1919 and is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States. Crescent Electric Supply Co. is a full-line distributor of electrical, electronic… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crescent Electric Supply interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crescent Electric Supply employees and interview candidates.