Crescent Electric Supply Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

District Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply (Kalispell, MT).

Interview

Applied online. 45 minute initial HR high level, followed by a face to face with District Manager. Districts were realigned midstream and the interviewing manager was demoted and the position was relocated. Very poor communication on their part considering the point of the process. Also, suprisingly low compensation package for the position title.

Interview Questions

• All general high level, non industry specific questions. Conflict management, etc..   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in October 2014.

Interview

Smooth process that took less than 3 weeks. Part of the process included on-line Pre-employment testing and drug testing. The whole process was well organized and simple to navigate.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly common interview questions. No specific question really stuck out.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply.

Interview

I had twenty years of experience and was applying for a lower job than what I was qualified for. I pretty much knew I would get the job. That is why there were no difficult questions during the interview process. The IQ test and the personality test where basic tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took what they offered because I needed a job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheridan, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply (Sheridan, WY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online through my states work force web site. I was contacted with-in a few days of applying via email.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply (Omaha, NE) in July 2011.

Interview

It took FOREVER!! I was told multiple times that I would have an answer and nothing would happen. I would call and they still claimed they were waiting on other factors. I was left in the dark through the whole thing. I get it if a company is too busy, but wait until a slow down to hire then. The HR lady has something to say about every answer you give during the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to tell someone you work with something you knew they wouldn't want to hear, but did anyway. What was their response?   Answer Question

Too much time had went by and I needed to make a move. The way I was given the run-around made me second guess my desire to work for them as well. Other locations are probably different.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply (Golden Valley, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

FIrst interview was at the end of October. Nearly 2 months later, no decision regarding the position I applied for has been made. I had a phone interview, then a in person group interview, than another in person interview with more people. Overall, good people. I would accept the job if I'm offered.

District Quotations Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply (DeKalb, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

There were two interviews for this position. The first was with the local manager and consisted mostly of resume review and personality probing (i.e, why did you leave this job?; what did you like best about that job?; what did you not like?...) The second interview was with the District Operations Manager. That was more probing. The questions were much more difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table that the others applying for this position cannot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very smooth. They asked how much I wanted. I told them and three days later they offered the position.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in March 2011.

Interview

The interview promised more than they could deliver.

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crescent Electric Supply in January 2009.

Interview

Long process, several tests

Benefits and premiums