Crescent Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crescent Hotels & Resorts

Corporate Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crescent Hotels & Resorts (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

i Had a phone interview with the Senior Vice President of Human Resources, after which I was invited to their corporate office for face-to-face meetings. This involved flying from the West Coast to their office in Fairfax, VA. While there, I met with that same SVP as well as another Corporate Director of HR and the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to review some resumes of applicants for other vacancies in the Canadian office and give my feedback.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I originally turned down the offer because it required me to move across the country and for my husband to quit his job. They revised their salary offer and included some relocation reimbursement, so I accepted. I think they had not originally done enough research on the Canadian market, so their original offer was low.

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crescent Hotels & Resorts in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by interview with property GM. Pretty standard interview and questions. I could tell they were pretty stressed out and it definitely painted a picture of what things would be like working for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable wage

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crescent Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

3 interviews (with GM, Regional DOS, HR)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crescent Hotels & Resorts (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

The General Manager reached out and scheduled an in person interview with me. After that I had two phone interviews with the corporate offices. Corporate HR was very helpful with sharing information about the company and what to expect moving forward. The phone interview with the Director of Operations was the most challenging. I received an offer the same day that I had my second phone interview. The process with was very quick, about 2 weeks total (including scheduling my interview) to the offer being made.

Interview Questions

• The usual about experience and hypothetical questions.   Answer Question