Crescent Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Associate Technician Interview

Associate Technician
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Crescent Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview was very easy. Fast and loose, actually. Most of the pre hire stuff was done after actually working for several days, though, causing great disruption during working hours.

Negotiation Details – Too fast and loose for negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Content Strategist Interview

Content Strategist
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crescent Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone by someone I have never met, and offered the position after an in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in financial services?   View Answer
  • What would you say makes you special? What can you bring to this role?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was limited. I was able to secure a pay rate $5 higher than my last position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crescent Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crescent Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crescent Solutions employees and interview candidates.