Crescent Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crescent Solutions

Associate Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crescent Solutions.

Interview was very easy. Fast and loose, actually. Most of the pre hire stuff was done after actually working for several days, though, causing great disruption during working hours.

Too fast and loose for negotiating.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crescent Solutions in April 2012.

I was interviewed over the phone by someone I have never met, and offered the position after an in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience do you have in financial services?   View Answer
    • What would you say makes you special? What can you bring to this role?   View Answer
    Negotiation was limited. I was able to secure a pay rate $5 higher than my last position.