Crestline Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crestline Hotels & Resorts

Maintenance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

I had two interviews. One with immediate supervisor and another with the Asst. GM. They went over my resume with me and asked if there were any specific days off I was looking for and why.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do about a physical altercation with an irate customer?   Answer Question
    Not intimidating.

Front Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

I applied online and received a Phone Interview three days later. Received a phone call for an Face too Face interview about a week later. The interview was very informal with the Front Desk manager. We sat at a corner table in the lobby (it was a pretty large lobby) and she was very polite. I was asked questions like what do you know about the company, what are your career goals. What kind of experience do you have that helps qualify you for this position? I was then told that I needed to have an interview with the Operations Manager. The Operations Manager was also very polite and asked me similar questions and talked to me about his kids and what it was like to work for Crestline and the advancement opportunities. He then gave me a job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a incident where a coworker was arguing with a customer?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I was told what my starting salary would be. $9.50 an hour.

Front Desk Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Pretty simple. Basic interview questions/

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what you know about this particular hotel brand?   Answer Question
    I didn't learn my salary until I started working.

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in September 2012.

interview and hiring was within a week of each other

Interview Questions
    • I cannot relate to other peoples interviews..just be as polite and precise in your answers as possible..and dont lie.   Answer Question
    I had already noted that I am worthy of more or less and provided an inbetween that I can live and work with.

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in May 2012.

One interview with both the DO and the General Manager.

Interview Questions
    Included in the initial interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in December 2011.

The interview process was simple. I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. Prior to the interview I had to complete an online assessment that the HR sent over.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was have I had to discipline anyone before. I never really had to do this during my tenure in hotels.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because it was a two dollar/hr increase, but I would suggest that you do attempt to negotiate. It can't hurt you. Know your worth and fight for it.

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in October 2011.

Was a very positive experience so far. Still in process of finding out if I will receive offer. The whole thing was very well done, very professionally handled and a great experience!

Interview Questions
    • WHat will you find challenging about working here?   View Answer