Crestline Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.6

Conference Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview with direct supervisor. GM, and other employees joined throughout the process. Called back within a week for a second interview and was presented with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How my background could benefit the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. They offered my requested salary.

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy interview and decision process. The company is great at explaining benefits. The company prides itself on its leadership and talent acquisition. The company does not reveal the salary until they are prepared to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled terminating an employee who was hostile?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with immediate supervisor and another with the Asst. GM. They went over my resume with me and asked if there were any specific days off I was looking for and why.

Interview Questions

• What would I do about a physical altercation with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not intimidating.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received a Phone Interview three days later. Received a phone call for an Face too Face interview about a week later. The interview was very informal with the Front Desk manager. We sat at a corner table in the lobby (it was a pretty large lobby) and she was very polite. I was asked questions like what do you know about the company, what are your career goals. What kind of experience do you have that helps qualify you for this position? I was then told that I needed to have an interview with the Operations Manager. The Operations Manager was also very polite and asked me similar questions and talked to me about his kids and what it was like to work for Crestline and the advancement opportunities. He then gave me a job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a incident where a coworker was arguing with a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what my starting salary would be. $9.50 an hour.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Pretty simple. Basic interview questions/

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about this particular hotel brand?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't learn my salary until I started working.

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

interview and hiring was within a week of each other

Interview Questions

• I cannot relate to other peoples interviews..just be as polite and precise in your answers as possible..and dont lie.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had already noted that I am worthy of more or less and provided an inbetween that I can live and work with.

Restaurant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

One interview with both the DO and the General Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Included in the initial interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Baltimore, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. Prior to the interview I had to complete an online assessment that the HR sent over.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was have I had to discipline anyone before. I never really had to do this during my tenure in hotels.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because it was a two dollar/hr increase, but I would suggest that you do attempt to negotiate. It can't hurt you. Know your worth and fight for it.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy, got a job offer in 2 days. Both HR manager and my future boss were very pleasant. I was upset when both of the managers left the company and only later it became obvious that there was just no room to grow. The company almost does not promote its employees. I sew a lot of talented smart employees mistreated.

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Suffolk, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Was a very positive experience so far. Still in process of finding out if I will receive offer. The whole thing was very well done, very professionally handled and a great experience!

Interview Questions

• WHat will you find challenging about working here?   1 Answer