Cricket Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Cricket Communications in August 2009.

Interview Details – Overall a very disappointing experience. The receptionist made me wait until the movie she was watching on her computer was done to take my name. I waited another 30 minutes to be seen. I was interviewed by two people that clearly did not get along and were one upping each other during the interview. There was very little structure to the interview, jumping around from topic to topic made it hard to determine what the job would really entail.

Interview Question – None, very few questions were asked of me during the interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I felt I would not be a good fit in the office overall. I was very uncomfortable with the obvious tension between the two people interviewing me, who would have been coworkers. The overall lack of professionalism was a major warning sign.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cricket Communications

Worked for Cricket Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cricket Communications Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cricket Communications employees and interview candidates.