Cricket Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Indirect Accounts Interview

Manager Indirect Accounts
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cricket Communications in June 2012.

Interview Details – This is my 3rd interview process with them. Each time I have met 1/1 with each person. I have met my direct manager and some leadership staff. They are friendly but not quick to make offer until last minute and want a reply quickly.

Interview Question – Describing my philosophy of mentoring people   Answer Question

Manager Indirect Accounts Interview

Manager Indirect Accounts

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cricket Communications in June 2009.

Interview Details – Long and delayed response time

Interview Question – What would you do to hit your goals on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Indirect Account Manager Interview

Indirect Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cricket Communications in March 2009.

Interview Details – You start off with a phone interview from Hr. If you pass that then you do a phone interview with Manager, If that goes well, then you do a face to face interview with Manager. Some advice is to really highlight the skill set you have that pertains to the position applying for. There going to ask you questions that make you go back to momments when you performed certain skills and ask how you handle certain situations so be ready.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you handled an angry customer, what did you do? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Cricket Communications? Contribute to the Community!