Cricket Communications Indirect Account Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Manager Indirect Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

This is my 3rd interview process with them. Each time I have met 1/1 with each person. I have met my direct manager and some leadership staff. They are friendly but not quick to make offer until last minute and want a reply quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cricket Communications

Manager Indirect Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications in June 2009.

Interview

Long and delayed response time

Negotiation

Indirect Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications in March 2009.

Interview

You start off with a phone interview from Hr. If you pass that then you do a phone interview with Manager, If that goes well, then you do a face to face interview with Manager. Some advice is to really highlight the skill set you have that pertains to the position applying for. There going to ask you questions that make you go back to momments when you performed certain skills and ask how you handle certain situations so be ready.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you handled an angry customer, what did you do? what was the outcome?   Answer Question