Cricket Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.7

Retail Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

Three interviews. First-recruiter- one of the HR people conducted this interview. Very basic questions. Second-Conducted by the person who would eventually be my supervisor. Third- Conducted by Manager's supervisor. Job offer came from someone in HR. It was negotiable. Got printed offer via federal express 2 days later.

Corporate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

Lengthy process. Took about 3-4 months for them to hire me. Interviewed with the recruiter over the phone, met with recruiter in person, interviewed 1:1 with leadership, and participated in a group interview. Not sure why the process took so long from my initial contact to the recruiter to stepping in the door on my first day.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cricket Communications (Tulsa, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process, was called a few days after filling out application online. Had interview with Store Manager and Assistant Manager. Basic interview questions. Was called by HR 2 days later and asked to submit more information. HR called again the same day to offer me the position. Completed background check , drug test and additional paperwork. Starting within a week

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an irate customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

interview with the market directer and had about six situational questions in the interview. after the interview it took about 2 weeks before I was offered the job.

I had a total of 2 interviews one was over the phone with their HR (they will tell you what the starting pay is) and ask a couple of questions
    the next interview was with the hiring manager AKA the directer.

Interview Questions

• all of the questions were situational. tell me about a time when.... but I can't remember one being too hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

do not take the first offer they give you, they can do better :-)

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Rio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications (Del Rio, TX).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed over the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Nov 25, 2013Senior Manager, Communications

Thank yoU for accepting our Offer and joining Cricket, we're excited that you've chosen to join our Team/family! Appreciate your feedback in relation to our interview process as well.

Wireless Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

Meet manager at a job fair for my university, a great way to make contacts and make a good impressions, they where very interested in me because after giving them my resume they contacted me within 2 hours. I set up a phone interview for the next day, and was scheduled for an interview with the managers 2 days later. The only part that was inconvenient was the drug screening and background checks which take a while and must be done exact. These are very strenuous and strict test. The drug test is not a problem but finding the location they sent me to was. While the background is very strict and the information you give must be exact.

Negotiation

Long but not strenuous , very helpful human services

Cell Phone Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications (Casa Grande, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Woman of integrity speech, the interview was based on if I'm a hard worker.

Interview Questions

• How to sale a high lighter?   1 Answer

May 7, 2014Senior Manager, Communications

Appreciate the feedback, so sorry that your experience was negative but your input will be incorporated into the process so as to avoid similar situations in the future.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

I received a call from HR person asking a few basic questions about background, qualifications, etc. I was then asked to interview in person with the hiring manager the next week. I met with the hiring manager who was very polite and pleasant but I could tell she was inexperienced at interviewing. She basically read from an outline provided by their HR dept. The entire interview was no longer than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. I was asked how my skills from a former position would help in this position.   1 Answer

I received a more attractive offer.

Oct 10, 2013Senior Manager, Communications

Appreciate the feedback in relation to our Talent Acquisition process, thank you for taking the time to provide!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cricket Communications.

Interview

It was a basic interview at the time, just previous experience, etc. However, I was hired in through a temp agency as seasonal help with the possibility of perm hire IF a position opened up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation since I was being hired through a temp agency.

Oct 10, 2013Senior Manager, Communications

Appreciate the feedback in relation to our Talent Acquisition process, welcome to Cricket!

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cricket Communications (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. The interview wanted to get a gauge of my work history and industry knowledge. He wanted me to describe a typical day as a construction manager. the interviewer also wanted to know how I resolved any issues that arose.The interviewer also wanted to know how i handled relationship with the general contractors.