Cricket Communications

Updated Jan 18, 2015

2.7

Applications Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cricket Communications in May 2010.

Executive level interviews & tests. One hour interviews with 3 VPs and 4 Directors consisting of scripted & individualized questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give and example of a professional situation that you view as a failure and how you corrected the issue and what you learned from it.   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications in May 2010.

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Limited and inflexible to local avg salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cricket Communications in May 2010.

3 rounds of interviews, the last of which was with 7 individual people, one at a time in 30-minute increments.

Hiring process takes a very long time.

Interview Questions
    • none--they were very reasonable and more conversational in nature. Generally behavioral questions--fairly routine.   View Answer
    offered at the top of the range and I simply accepted.

Cricket Communications Response

Oct 10, 2013Senior Manager, Communications

Appreciate the feedback in relation to our Talent Acquisition process, thank you for taking the time to provide!

Network Security Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications in March 2010.

Was hired through Insight Global, a placement firm. I met with Insight Global outside the interview, and then sat in an interview with the manager and then his staff came in and grilled me. I was hired as a contractor and after 9 months of contracting was brought on as a FTE. Since being brought out, my entire contracting time seemed to add as my total time of employment by the company.

Yes, I got priced into their top tier due to my experience and knowledge.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cricket Communications in January 2010.

Phone interview with the HR department, and then face to face interview with hiring manager. Interviewed with hiring manager for an hour and then called back a day later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Techincal questions in accounting and then what was my 10 year goal.   Answer Question
    Temp. to hire.

Retail Distict Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cricket Communications in January 2010.

Met with a company not quite related to the same field I have been involved with for the past few years. I decided not to take the job because of the fact that I was recently downsized earlier in the month and wanted to see what other options there were before taking the first offer.

Interview Questions
    • What type of animal would most descrive your personality?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cricket Communications in January 2010.

I started as a contractor. So after doing 1 year contracting, I was told I need to accept full time position.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cricket Communications in August 2009.

Overall a very disappointing experience. The receptionist made me wait until the movie she was watching on her computer was done to take my name. I waited another 30 minutes to be seen. I was interviewed by two people that clearly did not get along and were one upping each other during the interview. There was very little structure to the interview, jumping around from topic to topic made it hard to determine what the job would really entail.

Interview Questions
    • None, very few questions were asked of me during the interview.   Answer Question

I felt I would not be a good fit in the office overall. I was very uncomfortable with the obvious tension between the two people interviewing me, who would have been coworkers. The overall lack of professionalism was a major warning sign.

Indirect Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cricket Communications in August 2009.

Had a phone interview first with general work experience questions. The a few days later got called in for a panel interview with the hiring manager and 2 of his peers. Asked mainly situational questions similar to most others..."Tell me your best customer service experience" "Give me a time when you had a difficult customer and how you dealt with them."

Interview Questions
    They called and gave me an offer, i told them i would think about it and call them back. I called back and asked for more. They told me they would get back with me. They called me back within a an hour or so and accepted my counter offer.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cricket Communications in July 2009.

Basic questions, a lot of situational questions, i.e, tell me a time when this happened, how did you handle. If you were to have X happen how would you deal.

no negotiation

Cricket Communications Response

Oct 10, 2013Senior Manager, Communications

Appreciate your feedback in relation to our Talent Acquisition process, we hope you're enjoying your employee experience @ Cricket!