Cricket Media Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cricket Media

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cricket Media in June 2010.

Interview process was quick and down to the point. I got an offer quickly and wasn't left hanging around for ages waiting for feedback. Management knew what they were looking for and acted quickly when they found it, at least in my department.

Interview Questions
    • More of a quote... "Thank God you didn't wear a suit!"   Answer Question
    Everything was very upfront.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cricket Media in May 2010.

Interviewer didn't have my resume in front of him (no apology). Asked me to go over the details of my resume so he could understand why I qualify for the job. He wanted me to give the dates of employment for each position I've had over the past 15 years. Basically act as a live resume. However, I don't think he listened as he gave no feedback on the phone - at one point I thought we had lost connection and had to ask if he was still there. His questions were not relevant to the position. He wanted to see if I knew my way around Unix - which I do - and how proficient I am on .net. He finally asked detailed SEO questions. I happen to know Unix but the other two I have technical overviews. None fo the technologies that interested him were on the job description. He did not ask a single Project Management question. At the 1/2 hour he said he has a hard deadline. He said he'll email me for a second interview and I never heard back. I'm marking the interview as difficult due to the fact that I had to go over my resume in detail and that the interviewer was not ready for the call and asked irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions
    • If I have .net experience - while the job was specifically for customer facing web-based applications and services with a focus toward developing online communities.   Answer Question
    • SEO methods and how would one get indexed.   Answer Question