Crimson Interactive

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.6

Assistant Manager - Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in July 2014.

I applied for the opportunity via email on July 15th and received a call the same day. The HR executive called to confirmed my experience, salary expectation and brief insights about myself. My face to face interview was scheduled the next day with the HR Manager.

On reaching the venue, i was provided with a basic English language skill test but surprisingly it was taken away from me midway. I was then call in for a meet with a lady who i assume was from HR as I was to meet a gent as per my discussion with the HR executive.

The interview was to say ill prepared as my first question was " What job are you applying for". She seemed to be picked up from the floor and asked to conduct this interview as she did not go through my CV and the questions asked were quite generic. I was informed the co would get back to me on the 21st but surprise...surprise no one called. Post my call i was informed, the search is still ongoing.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in May 2014.

You have to fill up pesonal detail form and submit at the reception with your resume,In the form you have to fill up academic details and other details
    1st round
    HR Interview, consits of G.K Questions,About Yourself and Company and other simple questions
    2nd round
    Verbal Test which had Grammer questions, Phrases, Articles etc.

Trainee Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crimson Interactive in January 2014.

Recently, Crimson started recruiting from colleges. Freshers mostly required. AN aptitude test based on English and an editing test is conducted. During the interview, the HRs wanted to know my personal background and my commitment toward this industry. A few challenging questions were faced by me, but after all its majorly the communication skills that mattered to them.

Interview Questions
    • If given an easier job and a good package or if given a tough and challenging job, which one would you prefer?   View Answer
    Its extremely good for anyone having a flair for the English language. However, it would not advice engineers to apply here as there are better things to do...more to be earned than wasting your time here.

Academic Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in January 2014.

First there was an aptitude test which was simple as it had only verbal questions followed by an editing test.The test was out of 25 and the next was an interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in September 2013.

Interview procedure was of 2 Rounds
    1) Detailed one to one interview - interviewer will ask you about your academic and work history. why you want the post you are looking for?.your basic geographical knowledge such as capitals of countries etc. basic mathematical knowledge orally will be tested. basic IT skills.knowledge about the company and its brands.

2) Written test -a)objective Ms Excel test b) Case study regarding scenarios 3) some more objective skills test.

3) Dont worry after interview i realized it was not that difficult . just be confident, believe in yourself and your skills and most important always be prepared

Interview Questions
    • According to me the difficult question was business case study. but if you are prepared than its not an issue. And yes be ready to calculate some multiplications in your mind during face to face interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

HR interview : Try to know that how do you think about this position and the company, and make sure how long can you work there.
    Manager interview : Explain more about the job duty and your work experience.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crimson Interactive.

Received a call from HR.
    Was called to office and had to undergo personal and technical interview before being selected for the job.

Interview Questions
    Very Bad as they do make their proposal in a way which makes you feel you are getting great deal but after one month you understand that you are being charged everything out of your salary.

Assistant Vice President - Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in August 2010.

There was a telephonic interview by an HR executive followed by a face-to-face interview with the Head of HR. Thereafter, I was interviewed by the CEO and his wife. His wife, though not from the division I was being hired for, interviewed me to make a collective decision I assume. The questions asked, the manner in which I was being evaluated — it all gave out the impression of a home business that was in need of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • The most 'awkward' question I was asked is why am I still single.   Answer Question