Crimson Interactive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2015

2.7

Associate Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test-fairly easy consisting of logical questions,vocabulary and editing passage followed by an HR Interview conducted by their whole panel.HR interview was easy they just asked about what all you did during your engineering years and there were few technical questions which were basic concepts.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive in November 2014.

Interview

I emailed the HR contact after seeing an ad for the job online. I was called a couple of hours later and asked if i could come in for an interview the same day.
    Once there, I had to fill out a couple of forms regarding my education and employment etc. I then spoke to the HR contact, who went over some general info about the company and the role. What was weird was that I was also asked when I was planning on having kids. I don't think you're legally allowed to ask such questions during an interview.
    Anyway, i then had to do an editing test, which took me a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• Asked not just to edit a manuscript but to articulate actual grammatical concepts.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Goregaon East (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for the opportunity via email on July 15th and received a call the same day. The HR executive called to confirmed my experience, salary expectation and brief insights about myself. My face to face interview was scheduled the next day with the HR Manager.

On reaching the venue, i was provided with a basic English language skill test but surprisingly it was taken away from me midway. I was then call in for a meet with a lady who i assume was from HR as I was to meet a gent as per my discussion with the HR executive.

The interview was to say ill prepared as my first question was " What job are you applying for". She seemed to be picked up from the floor and asked to conduct this interview as she did not go through my CV and the questions asked were quite generic. I was informed the co would get back to me on the 21st but surprise...surprise no one called. Post my call i was informed, the search is still ongoing.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

You have to fill up pesonal detail form and submit at the reception with your resume,In the form you have to fill up academic details and other details
    1st round
    HR Interview, consits of G.K Questions,About Yourself and Company and other simple questions
    2nd round
    Verbal Test which had Grammer questions, Phrases, Articles etc.

Trainee Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Recently, Crimson started recruiting from colleges. Freshers mostly required. AN aptitude test based on English and an editing test is conducted. During the interview, the HRs wanted to know my personal background and my commitment toward this industry. A few challenging questions were faced by me, but after all its majorly the communication skills that mattered to them.

Interview Questions

• If given an easier job and a good package or if given a tough and challenging job, which one would you prefer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its extremely good for anyone having a flair for the English language. However, it would not advice engineers to apply here as there are better things to do...more to be earned than wasting your time here.

Academic Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

First there was an aptitude test which was simple as it had only verbal questions followed by an editing test.The test was out of 25 and the next was an interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Goregaon East (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview procedure was of 2 Rounds
    1) Detailed one to one interview - interviewer will ask you about your academic and work history. why you want the post you are looking for?.your basic geographical knowledge such as capitals of countries etc. basic mathematical knowledge orally will be tested. basic IT skills.knowledge about the company and its brands.

2) Written test -a)objective Ms Excel test b) Case study regarding scenarios 3) some more objective skills test.

3) Dont worry after interview i realized it was not that difficult . just be confident, believe in yourself and your skills and most important always be prepared

Interview Questions

• According to me the difficult question was business case study. but if you are prepared than its not an issue. And yes be ready to calculate some multiplications in your mind during face to face interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

HR interview : Try to know that how do you think about this position and the company, and make sure how long can you work there.
    Manager interview : Explain more about the job duty and your work experience.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Received a call from HR.
    Was called to office and had to undergo personal and technical interview before being selected for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very Bad as they do make their proposal in a way which makes you feel you are getting great deal but after one month you understand that you are being charged everything out of your salary.

Assistant Vice President - Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview by an HR executive followed by a face-to-face interview with the Head of HR. Thereafter, I was interviewed by the CEO and his wife. His wife, though not from the division I was being hired for, interviewed me to make a collective decision I assume. The questions asked, the manner in which I was being evaluated — it all gave out the impression of a home business that was in need of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• The most 'awkward' question I was asked is why am I still single.   Answer Question