Crispers Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crispers

Back of House Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crispers (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Submit an application. Got to an interview. Possibly get hired on the sport.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple. Management really just needs anyone with two hands.   Answer Question

Managing Partner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crispers.

Interview

You should submit your resume to the Managing Partner at your local store. They will forward your resume on to the area director. The local managing partner should do initial interviewing and set up second interviews with the area director.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary interviews. No tests, exams or personality profiles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basic negotiations. Never except the first offer. They will low ball you.

FOH Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crispers (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Basic paper application required, submitted a resume as well. Asked simple questions like why I chose Crispers, if I had reliable transportation, availability, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I ever had any situations with an unhappy guest and what I did to remedy the situation.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crispers in June 2010.

Interview

A few questions about former employers and behavioral questions such as what would you do if you had an issue with a coworker.