Crispin Porter

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Content Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Crispin Porter in May 2010.

I was referred to CP+B's internal recruiting staff via personal contacts. I first had 1 or 2 phone interviews with recruiting and was then brought in for some informal interviews with the content team. At that time, there were no positions available at my level, but they wanted to get to know me. I was flown back several months later for formal interviews, at which point they took fantastic care of me. I loved how well thought out everything was - from my concierge pickup at the airport, to a welcome kit in the hotel, tours from friendly people, and genuinely interesting interviews. I had an offer and started work within 10 days.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were about my background - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate, but wish I had. 100% recommend it.