Crispin Porter Intern Interview Questions

3.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview

Interview was very genuine and to the point. I applied at the last minute and was called the next day and offered later that day. HR ladies were super nice and super helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crispin Porter

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

The woman on the phone was very rude to me when I was asking her questions, like "How many hours do you work?" She replied to my question with a question, which i HATE. Overall she was snappy and condescending, which I cant respect. Not a good impression with the company at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • How many hours do you expect to work?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crispin Porter in October 2009.

Interview

I only had a phone interview in October, which they said was the final step to determining whether or not you got an internship offer, but then I didn't hear back from them (a general rejection letter) until right before New Year's, three weeks after they said that they'd get back to me with a final decision.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a back-up field/career, what would it be?   Answer Question