Crispin Porter

www.cpbgroup.com

Crispin Porter Interview Questions

2.9

Copywriter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter.

Flew us in and we met with all the creatives. We then flew back the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, they've already seen your work, they're more interested in who you are as a person.   Answer Question
    I negotiated for higher pay and got it.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview was very genuine and to the point. I applied at the last minute and was called the next day and offered later that day. HR ladies were super nice and super helpful and knowledgeable.

Copywriter Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Crispin Porter in August 2013.

You'll usually be put through a test once you get past the first round.

No negotiation.

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Submitted resume via website. Caught a call form HR within 1-2 days looking to set up screening interview. Had phone screen. Within 1-2 days, they scheduled a trip to Boulder. The next day, they scheduled a trip to Miami. I had an offer before leaving Miami. They are much more concerned with personality and how you'll fit in. Over the two interview days in Boulder and Miami, I interviewed with at least 12 people in the studio, account service, creative, and production departments. Each provided feedback and they decided based on that.

Interview Questions
    If you have agency experience, you can negotiate more.

Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter.

1. Phone interview with a recruiter (got to know how the company)
    2. Phone interview with an Executive director, went through a couple of projects on my website.
    3. They flew me out to see the company. Stayed at an awesome hotel and interviewed the next day. It was an all day interviewed from 9-5. Talked to a dozen of people ranging from technical director, UX director, producers, to designers.
    4. I was tasked to do a design challenge
    5. Had to present my design to a senior

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crispin Porter in June 2012.

HR is very friendly and the interview was in-depth. They are very careful in the selection process.

Another job.

Senior Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crispin Porter in August 2011.

Had several phone interviews with various leadership inside the technology world. Then was flown out for an all day interview, ended up talking to about 6 people. I was put up in a hotel and treated well the entire time out there. The interviews where both personality based and technical. I wasn't asked to do any direct programming instead it was general programming knowledge. If you don't know the answer to a question, then say you don't but also tell them how you would go about finding and ultimately solving the problem.

Interview Questions
    Quick and painless. All employers will try and low ball you on the first offer. Why would they pay more then they have to. But you have to be confident in your skills and ask for what you want. I would actually recommend asking for more then what you want. I ask for more by the amount they were under what I wanted. so if you want 75K and they have 65K counter with 85K.

Also remember, it can't hurt to ask to include things when you are hired on.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter in March 2011.

The process was pretty flawless. I was sought out by a recruiter on LinkedIn, had a phone interview the next day, and was flown out to Miami to interview within a week. The travel manager was so nice and booked all my flights and a lovely hotel. I got a basket full of goodies. I got a job offer the following day. The recruiter I dealt with in Miami was very attentive and answered all my emails at the drop of a hat-- weekends and evenings. Great attention, but this should've been my first warning about the work hours. If only my experience at this company matched my interview experience. Courting process is a great mask to put on the life of a sweatshop.

Interview Questions
    • During the face-to-face interview process, I felt like most of it was about personality fit. The hardest part is the phone interview / screening process with HR.   Answer Question
    Negotiate. If they want you, they will pay you whatever you want.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter in January 2011.

I first got an email from them about 2 weeks before the internship would start; I had a phone interview later that week and then the rejection at the end.

The woman who interviewed me was rude. I was rushed the whole time after she called me 15 minutes late. She also asked me if I knew if there was a difference between marketing and advertising...seriously.

My advice: suck up. When they ask what the better ads are today, say all of theirs.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Crispin Porter in November 2010.

The woman on the phone was very rude to me when I was asking her questions, like "How many hours do you work?" She replied to my question with a question, which i HATE. Overall she was snappy and condescending, which I cant respect. Not a good impression with the company at all.