Crispin Porter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2014
Updated Apr 30, 2014

2.9

Copywriter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Flew us in and we met with all the creatives. We then flew back the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, they've already seen your work, they're more interested in who you are as a person.   Answer Question
    I negotiated for higher pay and got it.

Assistant Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter in January 2010.

applied to site, contacted by recruiter, came in, got an offer

Copywriter Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Crispin Porter in August 2013.

You'll usually be put through a test once you get past the first round.

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview was very genuine and to the point. I applied at the last minute and was called the next day and offered later that day. HR ladies were super nice and super helpful and knowledgeable.

Media Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crispin Porter in January 2009.

Very thorough interview process. HR manager called first to find out more about my experience and tell me about the company. Had a second interview with an AMD who asked me the usual questions about best accomplishment, what I like best about my current job, what I like least. Third interview was with the supervisor who was really nice and told me more about what the job would involve and the team I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult or unexpected. The usual questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Crispin Porter in June 2012.

HR is very friendly and the interview was in-depth. They are very careful in the selection process.

Another job.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter in March 2011.

The process was pretty flawless. I was sought out by a recruiter on LinkedIn, had a phone interview the next day, and was flown out to Miami to interview within a week. The travel manager was so nice and booked all my flights and a lovely hotel. I got a basket full of goodies. I got a job offer the following day. The recruiter I dealt with in Miami was very attentive and answered all my emails at the drop of a hat-- weekends and evenings. Great attention, but this should've been my first warning about the work hours. If only my experience at this company matched my interview experience. Courting process is a great mask to put on the life of a sweatshop.

Interview Questions
    • During the face-to-face interview process, I felt like most of it was about personality fit. The hardest part is the phone interview / screening process with HR.   Answer Question
    Negotiate. If they want you, they will pay you whatever you want.

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Submitted resume via website. Caught a call form HR within 1-2 days looking to set up screening interview. Had phone screen. Within 1-2 days, they scheduled a trip to Boulder. The next day, they scheduled a trip to Miami. I had an offer before leaving Miami. They are much more concerned with personality and how you'll fit in. Over the two interview days in Boulder and Miami, I interviewed with at least 12 people in the studio, account service, creative, and production departments. Each provided feedback and they decided based on that.

Interview Questions
    If you have agency experience, you can negotiate more.

Content Manager/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter in February 2010.

Sent my cv in and heard back the following day from HR. Had phone interview and then a day of interviews at the office. People were very friendly and HR handled the process smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions as this was a junior position, more interested in who you are and interesting non advertising related experience.

The only thing one would need to prepare is knowing the CP+B work well as they will ask you about why crispin as opposed to other agencies. T
        Answer Question
    there was no room for this as it was an entry level position.

Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter.

1. Phone interview with a recruiter (got to know how the company)
    2. Phone interview with an Executive director, went through a couple of projects on my website.
    3. They flew me out to see the company. Stayed at an awesome hotel and interviewed the next day. It was an all day interviewed from 9-5. Talked to a dozen of people ranging from technical director, UX director, producers, to designers.
    4. I was tasked to do a design challenge
    5. Had to present my design to a senior

Interview Questions

Worked for Crispin Porter? Contribute to the Community!