Crispin Porter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Interview

Production
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crispin Porter in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an HR person to have me flown out in a matter of days to Boulder. They took care of everything from hotel to a driver. They were really hospitable. CPB looks cool, but it seems like a factory as everyone says. I met with 9 people throughout the day and it was kind of a rush from running around from office to office. Everyone kind of mentioned the same stuff...long crazy hours and not much of a personal life, but stood by the work which was nice to hear. Also, there is a bit of ego when you speak of the work at other agencies you might admire, which I guess is how they were drawing me in. They also speak of how integrated their production department is, but then mentioned everyone in the end specializes in one a facet of production, be it video, print, or digital. It thew me off a little. I would've love to be working there to see what it's all about, but kind if glad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Production Interview

Production
Boulder, CO

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crispin Porter in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by email to set up an interview. Was flown to Boulder a few weeks later. First person that interviewed me was totally incompetant, others were rushed and one cancelled. Great environment but sour taste in my mouth from being put on the backburner during the process. Also, they talked way more about themselves than asked me questions so no need to actually prepare.

Interview Question – What do you like to do in your spare time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Crispin Porter

Worked for Crispin Porter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crispin Porter Production interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crispin Porter employees and interview candidates.