Crista Ministries Interview Questions

2.8

CVM International Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Crista Ministries.

Very thorough and fair process. Phone interview initially and then a panel interview with the entire staff. This provided them an opportunity to interview me and then they introduced themselves so I would have a better picture of the team I might be joining. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
    By phone. I let them know what my minimum need was and they were able to accomodate that.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crista Ministries.

Expect at least three stages, one of those being an initial phone screen and then two in person.

Interview Questions
    • Most important thing they will look for is your relationship with Jesus Christ.   Answer Question
    Some ability to negotiate, but as a non-profit the money for salaries is tight and usually predetermined.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crista Ministries in November 2011.

There are two persons gave me an interview. It seemed like a structure interview. They asked me questions and wrote down the notes according to what my responses. The interview lasted 30 minutes but they spent lots of time to introduce their organization and culture. I didn't have chance to talk too much. I lost my interest for that position after the interview.

Promotions Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Crista Ministries in July 2011.

Stay on top of the hiring manager. Persistance is the key. You will be called in for an initial interview. Ask many questions. Keep in mind this position requires you to work outside many times, in the extreme Texas environments, and involves heavy lifting. You ust be available to work weekends, as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working in radio? Be prepared and honest with your answer.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Promo Technicians are at a set rate for the company.

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreline, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreline, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crista Ministries in August 2010.

answered an ad in craigslist, read job description, matched experience and desired working environment; was directed to corporate job site to complete profile. had 3 interviews, was recommended by direct hiring supervisor, and approved by ministry leaders.
    approx 2 week process before offer/acceptance, very professional, energetic and visionary

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fair and comprehensive; from experience, situational, ethical, best practice, accountability, leadership, and a few scenario based questions. also asked about personal goals, career plan, etc. all were thought provoking and challenging as well as reasonable.   Answer Question
    fair and timely. they were able to meet my needs and willing to take a chance on my abilities pertaining to the job

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crista Ministries in August 2009.

I applied on line, Crrista has a job search page on their website that covers all the different organizations under the Crista umbrella, from the nursing homes to the schools. The online application process is very easy. The hard part is that if you have a question it might be hard to get an answer--no one ever answered my email or phone calls to get more information about the job. At first I even wondered if my application had been looked at. Eventually I got a call and an interview set up. They are very friendly, but very methodical. Wanted to interview lots of people as they got a great response to the job opening. They did keep my up to date on how long it was taking. Sent me a personal letter when I didn't get the job. I would apply there again if something comes up that fits.