Crista Ministries

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Manager Interview

Shoreline, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crista Ministries in August 2010.

Interview Details – answered an ad in craigslist, read job description, matched experience and desired working environment; was directed to corporate job site to complete profile. had 3 interviews, was recommended by direct hiring supervisor, and approved by ministry leaders.
approx 2 week process before offer/acceptance, very professional, energetic and visionary

Interview Question – Questions were fair and comprehensive; from experience, situational, ethical, best practice, accountability, leadership, and a few scenario based questions. also asked about personal goals, career plan, etc. all were thought provoking and challenging as well as reasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair and timely. they were able to meet my needs and willing to take a chance on my abilities pertaining to the job

CVM International Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Crista Ministries.

Interview Details – Very thorough and fair process. Phone interview initially and then a panel interview with the entire staff. This provided them an opportunity to interview me and then they introduced themselves so I would have a better picture of the team I might be joining. Great experience overall.

Interview Question – Don't recall as this was a few years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – By phone. I let them know what my minimum need was and they were able to accomodate that.

Promotions Technician Interview

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Crista Ministries in July 2011.

Interview Details – Stay on top of the hiring manager. Persistance is the key. You will be called in for an initial interview. Ask many questions. Keep in mind this position requires you to work outside many times, in the extreme Texas environments, and involves heavy lifting. You ust be available to work weekends, as well.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working in radio? Be prepared and honest with your answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Promo Technicians are at a set rate for the company.

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crista Ministries.

Interview Details – Expect at least three stages, one of those being an initial phone screen and then two in person.

Interview Question – Most important thing they will look for is your relationship with Jesus Christ.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some ability to negotiate, but as a non-profit the money for salaries is tight and usually predetermined.

Accountant Interview

Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crista Ministries in November 2011.

Interview Details – There are two persons gave me an interview. It seemed like a structure interview. They asked me questions and wrote down the notes according to what my responses. The interview lasted 30 minutes but they spent lots of time to introduce their organization and culture. I didn't have chance to talk too much. I lost my interest for that position after the interview.

Interview Question – why do you apply for this position   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crista Ministries in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on line, Crrista has a job search page on their website that covers all the different organizations under the Crista umbrella, from the nursing homes to the schools. The online application process is very easy. The hard part is that if you have a question it might be hard to get an answer--no one ever answered my email or phone calls to get more information about the job. At first I even wondered if my application had been looked at. Eventually I got a call and an interview set up. They are very friendly, but very methodical. Wanted to interview lots of people as they got a great response to the job opening. They did keep my up to date on how long it was taking. Sent me a personal letter when I didn't get the job. I would apply there again if something comes up that fits.

Interview Question – How are you in front of groups?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crista Ministries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crista Ministries interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crista Ministries employees and interview candidates.