Crista Ministries Sales Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crista Ministries (Seattle, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied on line, Crrista has a job search page on their website that covers all the different organizations under the Crista umbrella, from the nursing homes to the schools. The online application process is very easy. The hard part is that if you have a question it might be hard to get an answer--no one ever answered my email or phone calls to get more information about the job. At first I even wondered if my application had been looked at. Eventually I got a call and an interview set up. They are very friendly, but very methodical. Wanted to interview lots of people as they got a great response to the job opening. They did keep my up to date on how long it was taking. Sent me a personal letter when I didn't get the job. I would apply there again if something comes up that fits.

Interview Questions