Crista Ministries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crista Ministries in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on line, Crrista has a job search page on their website that covers all the different organizations under the Crista umbrella, from the nursing homes to the schools. The online application process is very easy. The hard part is that if you have a question it might be hard to get an answer--no one ever answered my email or phone calls to get more information about the job. At first I even wondered if my application had been looked at. Eventually I got a call and an interview set up. They are very friendly, but very methodical. Wanted to interview lots of people as they got a great response to the job opening. They did keep my up to date on how long it was taking. Sent me a personal letter when I didn't get the job. I would apply there again if something comes up that fits.

Interview Question – How are you in front of groups?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crista Ministries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crista Ministries Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crista Ministries employees and interview candidates.