Cristophe

Very Easy Interview

Finance Interview

Finance
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cristophe in January 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview was took place shortly after applying for the position. It was a very smooth processes from start to finish. Upon completion of the interview the interviewer stated he would get back in touch with me in about a week to inform me of their decision. He kept his word and I was contacted exactly a week later.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Market Risk Interview

Market Risk
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cristophe in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had few questions on the reasons why I want to join CS and what attracted me in this Job.

They talked me through the job spec and I shared my experience with them. I had very little question and the interview was very relax.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join CS?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cristophe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cristophe interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cristophe employees and interview candidates.