Criteo

Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Criteo in June 2011.

Met with sales leaders and Director of HR. Welcoming. I was impressed by one sales leader and not the other. Had a phone interview and two in person interviews. It was not all that grueling but be prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Challenging me and seeing how I responded under pressure   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Criteo

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Criteo.

Got contacted by a recruiter on linkedin
    sent me online test
    Phone interview
    face to face interview
    another phone interview
    needed to complete a case study about using the Criteo solution
    another face to face interview.

I found the recruitment process to be a farce, the people working there think they are above everyone else, very negative experience and i found everyone to be very arrogant.

Was told i would be contacted at a certain time, that was delayed by a week.

Did not receive a offer, but would have declined nonetheless.

Did not receive all the required details to complete the case study from their end.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Criteo in September 2011.

More interviews than other companies, with different people at different levels, a test and a presentation. Every interview is a new/different challenge, everything is assessed, the whole process is tiring, can be lengthy, but rewarding (if you get the job of course).

Interview Questions
    • The test can be tricky, had to remember a few things I learned in school a long time ago! The presentation is always a style exercise, and preparation is key (like any presentation really). There are always questions at the end, no right or wrong answers, these are here to see if the candidate masters his subject.   Answer Question
    Negotiation went through the recruiter, as expected there was small room for raising the package, but I got what I really wanted in the end, so positive overall.