Criteo Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Criteo in June 2011.

Met with sales leaders and Director of HR. Welcoming. I was impressed by one sales leader and not the other. Had a phone interview and two in person interviews. It was not all that grueling but be prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Challenging me and seeing how I responded under pressure   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Criteo

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Criteo in September 2011.

More interviews than other companies, with different people at different levels, a test and a presentation. Every interview is a new/different challenge, everything is assessed, the whole process is tiring, can be lengthy, but rewarding (if you get the job of course).

Interview Questions
    • The test can be tricky, had to remember a few things I learned in school a long time ago! The presentation is always a style exercise, and preparation is key (like any presentation really). There are always questions at the end, no right or wrong answers, these are here to see if the candidate masters his subject.   Answer Question
    Negotiation went through the recruiter, as expected there was small room for raising the package, but I got what I really wanted in the end, so positive overall.

Worked for Criteo? Contribute to the Community!