Criteo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Criteo.

Interview Details – Criteo approached me through Linkedin and were interested in having a chat. I had brief chat with someone from the HR which was really good. Following that I had another 40 minutes long interview which was mainly about my CV, experience and how it is relevant for Criteo. Also I was asked if I know who are their competitors and what's their business model. I passed this interview successfully and had a final interview which was to make a business presentation of Criteo and to sell it to two of their managers. It was really a good experience, I learned quite a lot about their product and did extensive research. They really liked me and told me on the spot that they would like to hire me

Interview Question – Overall if you prepare for the intervieww and do enough research, you won't have difficult questions as you can expect what they can ask you about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation and honestly their offer was really good.

Account Strategist Interview

Account Strategist
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Criteo in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who was working at Criteo. The first stage was a phone interview with HR who asked general questions about the company and my background, the next stage was a phone interview with the manager which was quite similar to the first stage. Then I was invited to face-to-face interview with the manager and VP. I had to prepare a presentation based on a case study. I was asked very detailed questions about the arguments I made in the presentation. After the presentation I had a face to face interview with the manager asking me about my motivations, experience, etc. The whole process was very professional and handled very well.

Interview Question – There were very detailed questions related to the information you included in the presentation so make sure you prepare well.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Criteo in September 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewer came unprepared. I had an impression he's just printed out my CV 5 minutes before the meeting. When I smiled - he did not respond with a smile.Very cold and official, but when spoke about company culture, he tried to build image of 'work hard, play hard organization'. He was not focused on my experience, only asking if it was gained in UK or not as if that was the main factor for hire.
Highly unprofessional look - sweated T-shirt and jeans. Maybe it is because,as he said, he works from early morning to late night. I could believe in that - my rejection notification came late at night - it means someone was still working!! For God sake - those ppl are working there night and day...I was HAPPY to be rejected!!

When it comes to the questions:
Very standard questions:
1.What have you been doing in your previous company?
2.Why have you applied for this role?
3.What are your career goals?

I had a very poor recruitment experience there. Recruiter couldn't build a friendly atmosphere , it was tensed and unpleasant.

Interview Question – Did you gain your experience in UK?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Criteo in September 2011.

Interview Details – More interviews than other companies, with different people at different levels, a test and a presentation. Every interview is a new/different challenge, everything is assessed, the whole process is tiring, can be lengthy, but rewarding (if you get the job of course).

Interview Question – The test can be tricky, had to remember a few things I learned in school a long time ago! The presentation is always a style exercise, and preparation is key (like any presentation really). There are always questions at the end, no right or wrong answers, these are here to see if the candidate masters his subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation went through the recruiter, as expected there was small room for raising the package, but I got what I really wanted in the end, so positive overall.

Head of Key Account Management UK Interview

Head of Key Account Management UK
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Criteo.

Interview Details – I applied through their website. Very quickly, a recruiter in Paris called me for an screening interview. He them invited to take an online test which was made of 10 questions to be answered in 20 minutes maximum. As I passed the online I was invited to a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager (Director of Key account management) and to a second one a week later with the MD of UK and Nordics.

Worked for Criteo? Contribute to the Community!