Critical Mass

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Critical Mass

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Critical Mass.

The first contact came through from the company in the form of an email from one of their own HR/recruiters. At the initial face-to-face meeting with him, we talked about a general overview of the position and expectations.

In the second meeting with technology team members (three people: tech lead, tech director and a developer) I was asked general questions about technologies I am comfortable with and the technologies being used at the company.

Overall my experience was positive, the people involved were friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about a scenario that they were experiencing. I had started the answer in one way and realized I should be answering from a more technical perspective so, I had to switch how I was phrasing my answer.   Answer Question