Critical Mass

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Critical Mass in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was phoned and went in for one interview. An offer was made two weeks later.

Interview Question – Questions were standard PM-type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but I should have.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Critical Mass in April 2010.

Interview Details – The employee who met with me was very friendly and welcoming. The company recruiter however hugely low balled me on job position and compensation. I was new to the city without many contacts in the local area so I took the position as a starting point. It is now very slow and hard to move up in the company being lowballed right off the bat.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Critical Mass? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Critical Mass Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Critical Mass employees and interview candidates.