Critical Mention

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Critical Mention

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Critical Mention.

Interviewed with Senior Executive Team. They asked alot of questions about my other job experience and wanted details beyond basics. It seemed like they were fishing for insider information.

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a session to extract industry information.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Critical Mention.

This wasnt a super hard interview process. They wanted to make sure that I wasnt crazy (fair enough). It was for a general account management position so they were basically just checking out my people skills.

Interview Questions
    I had another job that I would be passing up, and told them and they were able to bump up my salary to meet it.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Critical Mention in January 2013.

I heard about the listing through a friend and emailed my application to the friend of the friend. I heard back within a day and had a phone interview with HR. Then I met with the team in person, but no manager. The final interview was with several mangers. The interviews were all pretty laid back and conversational.

I didn't negotiate.