Critical Mention

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Critical Mention

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Critical Mention.

This wasnt a super hard interview process. They wanted to make sure that I wasnt crazy (fair enough). It was for a general account management position so they were basically just checking out my people skills.

Interview Questions
    I had another job that I would be passing up, and told them and they were able to bump up my salary to meet it.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Critical Mention in January 2013.

I heard about the listing through a friend and emailed my application to the friend of the friend. I heard back within a day and had a phone interview with HR. Then I met with the team in person, but no manager. The final interview was with several mangers. The interviews were all pretty laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions