Crocs

www.crocs.com

Crocs Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crocs.

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crocs in September 2010.

BE YOURSELF, BE TRUE, and if you're serious about a job in Crocs, GO BUY A PAIR AND WEAR THEM TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Be a brand ambassador before you get hired to show you are willing to do the work. This company operates in reality, not fluff. You will hate it here if you only tell stories about yourself and don't know how to tell the truth. Don't interview as if you know it all cause I can guarantee you, you don't.

Interview Questions
    I unfortunately didn't have an option to negotiate my salary.