Crocs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crocs (West Covina, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was the most simplest I've been on so far. I applied online and received an email from Crocs a couple of days later. They wanted to schedule a phone interview with me. The phone interview is easy if you have retail experience and have worked as a manager in the past. It was a conference call with the recruiter, store manager, and district manager. All three of them asked me a total of 5 questions each and each question had a follow up. Very relaxed tone and common questions.

Interview Questions

Position offered was an hour commute and the pay was TOO low for a assistant store manager position.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very clear and consistent. The recruiter kept in great contact and shared important information. I was out of state, so we were able to interview by phone, and then by Skype when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a project that you had no experience with before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was strong and right within the specs I had asked for. Therefore I did not negotiate.

Associate Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO).

Interview

I met with 5 people. Some alone and some together and they all didn't have much time. They all asked random questions amongst general work discussion that didn't involve me whatsoever. It was awkward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crocs (Rosemont, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation of why I should work for the company. The manager was very friendly and made it seem like it would be a fun place to work. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across an upset customer and explain what you did to ease the situation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crocs in June 2014.

Interview

All I had was a quick phone interview and got a job offer. The background checks usually takes a few weeks but they low balled me with minimum wage especially since I worked in retail for 10 years.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crocs in April 2014.

Interview

Interview went well, they ask a lot of questions. Waiting for HR to process took about 2-3 weeks before I could actually begin work. You must also pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an employee who is not performing their job?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch. Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   1 Answer

Negotiation

speak well, have confidence and smile!

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL).

Interview

Not at all how I perceived it to be from the awesome interview I had!

Interview Questions

• Same questions as usual with really no surprise questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple actually. I told them what I wanted and they agreed. Outlets pay more than Full line stores do.