Crocs

27 candidate interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Limerick, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in August 2010.

Interview Details – I began as a team lead/ key holder. Was recommended by a friend and was offered the job on the day of interview. Quick and painless process.

Interview Question – What will you need to know to be successful as an employee at Crocs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given an opportunity as a increase in level and pay from my previous position, with a possibility of bonus money based on sales.

National Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Bizarre process that included being interviewed by 7 people all on different occasions, some I never had any direct contact with during my tenure

Interview Question – Noticing to comment on at this point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate, it was a simple and efficient negotiation.

Any Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2009.

Interview Details – one on one with store manager.

Interview Question – What do you do when you approach someone and they do not respond to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A I offered hourly rate suggestion

Team Lead Interview

Gulfport, MS

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crocs in April 2012.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. It was actually at the time of me turning in my application. I was called in about a week with a job offer.

Interview Question – What would you do in this situation?   Answer Question

Global Finance Manager Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in April 2011.

Interview Details – The culture is dynamic, can be very stressful, requires self-direction / initiative but has a lot of perks like work/life balance, fun brand and products, opportunity to create processes and influence the direction of the company. Come to interviews with that information in mind and remember to wear your Crocs to the interview.

Interview Question – Questions vary by department so just be conscious of the culture and come with questions and interest in the brand. A quick read through the company's profile on yahoo finance or the company site will give you the information you need.   Answer Question

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
  • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – This was an interview for a promotion. I had to speak with both the RSM and the Director of Retail Operations. I reached out to a few others who had recently gone through the process to get some idea on how to approach the interview.

Interview Question – Because this promotion would involve relocation, I was asked if my family would be okay with it. I did not expect this to be asked at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I spoke to the DSM three times before my figure was met.

Store Manager
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Crocs in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the District Manager in person first, followed by phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – None. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I turned down their initial offer, but they came back with a higher offer. Then I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Niwot, CO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crocs in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Interview Question – All pretty general   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crocs

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crocs interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crocs employees and interview candidates.