Crocs

30 candidate interviews

Any Interview

Any
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2009.

Interview Details – one on one with store manager.

Interview Question – What do you do when you approach someone and they do not respond to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A I offered hourly rate suggestion

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
  • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Niwot, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs in September 2010.

Interview Details – BE YOURSELF, BE TRUE, and if you're serious about a job in Crocs, GO BUY A PAIR AND WEAR THEM TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Be a brand ambassador before you get hired to show you are willing to do the work. This company operates in reality, not fluff. You will hate it here if you only tell stories about yourself and don't know how to tell the truth. Don't interview as if you know it all cause I can guarantee you, you don't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I unfortunately didn't have an option to negotiate my salary.

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Sales Associate At Crocs
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crocs in May 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was with the store manager on the phone like a little quick one asking what my avail was and if i had a reliable vehicle. Then i was asked to come in for a interview, the store manager was really nice and one major thing for this store is they will love you if you wear their products to the interview. Just be your self and show your colors. they are pretty good at see right through the fickleness they are all about bubbly and being happy with a good atmosphere. then after a few days i was offered another interview by the district manager and this is where the real sets in. He was still a bit relaxed but still serious, he talks about the things crocs is about and how you would fit and what a good role for you would be. I was honest and truthful. asking about past experiences in other jobs. be mindful and dont bash your bosses. I told him i liked his company and I hoped to get the position. He told me that he liked me to, try to get a answer out of them and be straight forward they like that.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to take a huge responsibility, that you weren't ready for but over came it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, depending on the area is what you are going to get but its not min wage they are pretty competitive.

Store Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – This was an interview for a promotion. I had to speak with both the RSM and the Director of Retail Operations. I reached out to a few others who had recently gone through the process to get some idea on how to approach the interview.

Interview Question – Because this promotion would involve relocation, I was asked if my family would be okay with it. I did not expect this to be asked at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I spoke to the DSM three times before my figure was met.

Production Planner Interview

Production Planner
León, Guanajuato (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in July 2012.

Interview Details – The initial communication was by phone, firstable I was contacted by the outsourcing agency. The interview was to introduce me and to know my skill in the area requested, as usually what is your experience, expectatives, if you are able to move another city. After I get in touch again by phone by the manager, and it was a technical interview. We talked about the experience, goals, achievements. Finally I got a personal interview again with the manager and the interview was very similar, in the same day they make me medical review.

Interview Question – What is the reason you want to change at this kind of company? (From automotive to consumer goods)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was the principal thing I decided to move. One disadvantage is your hired trough an outsourcing per 1 year.

Sales Team Lead Interview

Sales Team Lead

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Applied to a store that was going to be opening in my area, got a call a few days later from a different store, we had a small phone interview asking about me and my availability and what if questions pertaining to the job. After that we scheduled a 1:1 interview with the manager at that store. The store was about forty minutes away so it was a little inconvenient, but i didn't mind much. So our interview pretty much consisted of the same things that were in the phone interview but with more "what if" questions, and the basic interview questions. He told me that he was more of a middle man and didn't make any hiring decisions, but that he liked me and he would put in a good word. So about 2 and a half weeks later another manager from a different store contacted me and scheduled a meeting with me to tell me more about the position and offer me the job.

Interview Question – What are 3 Strengths and Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had the option to negotiate but they already offered me more that what i was paid elsewhere so i didn't mind what they offered.

National Sales Manager Interview

National Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Bizarre process that included being interviewed by 7 people all on different occasions, some I never had any direct contact with during my tenure

Interview Question – Noticing to comment on at this point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate, it was a simple and efficient negotiation.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Gulfport, MS

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crocs in April 2012.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. It was actually at the time of me turning in my application. I was called in about a week with a job offer.

Interview Question – What would you do in this situation?   Answer Question

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Crocs in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the District Manager in person first, followed by phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – None. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I turned down their initial offer, but they came back with a higher offer. Then I accepted.

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!