Crocs Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Took a month. 1 in person and one phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2counters

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

disorganized and lack of alignment about position

Negotiation

do not hold carrots you do not have

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

3 rounds: HR - 30 mins, over the phone, standard questions Hiring Manager/Director - 2 hrs, over the phone, technical and behavioral questions Team/Hiring Manager/Director - 4 hrs, on site, technical and behavioral questions Great Team

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Poor at best. Came from a Fortune 500 company So unprofessional

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   1 Answer

Negotiation

speak well, have confidence and smile!

Associate Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO).

Interview

I met with 5 people. Some alone and some together and they all didn't have much time. They all asked random questions amongst general work discussion that didn't involve me whatsoever. It was awkward.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Locust Grove, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me over the phone and gave me a two minute interview. After the interview she offered me the job. Personal information such as my d.l. was to be emailed to the company which concerned me but it turned out to be legit. I waited two days for my background check and was cleared. However once I was contacted again, I was offered a lower position for less pay. I did not accept.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is looking for something that we do not sell?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about