Crocs Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014
Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.3

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

Took a month. 1 in person and one phone interview

2counters

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

disorganized and lack of alignment about position

do not hold carrots you do not have

Sales Associate Interview

On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

No negotiation

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

Paid £20 to travel to a different city for my interview. This was never reimbursed. I was asked very few questions just told about my job role. I was told I would be contacted by 8pm that night regarding the outcome of my interview either way. I was not contacted by 8pm. I called Crocs the following day, I was informed I had got the job but they were "too busy" to tell me. I was told I would be informed of a start date in the near future. I was not informed of a start date. When I called Crocs again they said that they thought they had already told me. I finally started 2 weeks later than planned. Terrible procedure!

Interview Questions
    • I was merely informed about the job and asked about my prior experience. There were no difficult / non standard questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Phone then face to face

They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions
    • Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   View Answer
    speak well, have confidence and smile!

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Questions
    She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crocs in October 2009.

My friend got me a job as a sales ambassador (no interview.) I was then promoted on my own merit to team lead and then to manager in training.

Interview Questions
    • When I was interviewing potential hires I always asked about how they would deal with difficult customers with examples from previous work.   Answer Question

Sales Person Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crocs.

Sales manager asked questions in 1:1 interview. The questions were mainly about my prior experience, checked my social skills and gave me examples of potential situations with customers and asked how would I respond. Explained couple of rules, asked if I was interested, had same smalltalk about products and what Crocs is.

Interview Questions
    • A child is screaming in the store and his/hers parents are ignoring the situation. What would you do?   Answer Question