Crocs

Updated Mar 25, 2014

Getting the Interview

27 candidate interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Project Manager Interview

Niwot, CO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crocs in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Interview Question – All pretty general   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Interview Details – Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Question – Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – speak well, have confidence and smile!

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
Niwot, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Global Finance Manager Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in April 2011.

Interview Details – The culture is dynamic, can be very stressful, requires self-direction / initiative but has a lot of perks like work/life balance, fun brand and products, opportunity to create processes and influence the direction of the company. Come to interviews with that information in mind and remember to wear your Crocs to the interview.

Interview Question – Questions vary by department so just be conscious of the culture and come with questions and interest in the brand. A quick read through the company's profile on yahoo finance or the company site will give you the information you need.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone then face to face

Negotiation Details – They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Limerick, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in August 2010.

Interview Details – I began as a team lead/ key holder. Was recommended by a friend and was offered the job on the day of interview. Quick and painless process.

Interview Question – What will you need to know to be successful as an employee at Crocs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given an opportunity as a increase in level and pay from my previous position, with a possibility of bonus money based on sales.

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Crocs in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the District Manager in person first, followed by phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – None. Pretty standard interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I turned down their initial offer, but they came back with a higher offer. Then I accepted.

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Not at all how I perceived it to be from the awesome interview I had!

Interview Question – Same questions as usual with really no surprise questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple actually. I told them what I wanted and they agreed. Outlets pay more than Full line stores do.

Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – disorganized and lack of alignment about position

Negotiation Details – do not hold carrots you do not have

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crocs

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crocs interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crocs employees and interview candidates.